Gaming Hi guys! :)

Sir Asians

New User
Oct 19, 2015
YouTube
So my name is Ben Saunders and i am from Brighton, i am 13 years old and i found freedom from searching about the internet and from a couple of friends and they told me it's a good network to start off with. I joined the freedom forums because i want to chat with other youtubers and hopefully gain tips and tricks from them! I don't really have a hobbie i guess, but i do love to do sport especially running. My favourite food would have to be curry, it's just so nice + i have one up my road which is a bonus! I started youtube at first because i wanted money but i found that it takes hardwork and dedication to make money from youtube. And i enjoy making videos and hopefully putting a few smiles on people's faces! I run a gaming channel and i will be uploading many different games i will be uploading 3-4 times a week.
Thanks for reading!

Channel link - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVGiFS2cXAg4ES-tztdT9nQ

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Welcome to the forums Ben! Definitely isn't an easy way to make money but is a nice bonus when you start to get more views coming in. Running is one of my favourite things to do also, I was trying to run 10k under 30 minutes but still haven't been able to crack that time yet... Someday maybe :D