Gaming Hi there, itzTitan here!

Szabolcs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Hey there, Freedom Family :)

I am itzTitan, new to this forum however 7 months into YouTube now. I have also been partnered with Freedom! for over half a year and so far it has been a great experience.

A brief background story

I am 21 years young, PC gamer and was playing games since I was 8 years old, my first computer was a Pentium 3 with barely 128MB of RAM and an 800Mhz processor which back in the day was amazing! I've been playing games such as Counter Strike, GTA, COD and many others but lately I've been getting into Call of Duty. This led me to the creation of my YouTube Channel which happened 7 months ago.

What can I offer & What makes me stand out?

Since I've been a nerd all my life who played 8 hours every day I became really good at FPS Games and if you're wondering what I can offer my Viewers/Subscribers, since my content is based around Call of Duty here are a couple of things:

• My main strenght is that I am a really good player meaning that mainly I bring High Quality gameplays (Nuclears) / High scorestreak gameplays
  • High Quality content meaning, 1080p 60 fps
  • All sorts of different tutorials and "How To's"
  • Bringing overpowered Class Setup Series with suggestions (Which is one of my most popular series as of now)
  • Commentaries such as: Live, Cut Commentaries and Post Commentaries
  • I post every second day, I am committed and consistent with my uploads (Never missed a day over 7 months)
What is my dream and why?

I am a grinder and I have High School, College and University behind my back. I studied 3D Modelling, Web Design. Programming and Movie VFX (Which can be seen in some of my montages or videos since I know how to edit) however I never felt a huge commitment towards these subjects and my only problem was that I never wanted to just simply "Get that safe job".

Now I am a really positive type of person and I have always wanted to chase and follow my dreams and goals and always willing to sacrifice big things to get even bigger ones. My goal is to become a successful YouTuber who can be an inspiration for those, who are afraid to chase their own dreams because they are afraid of getting out of their comfort zone, I want to be the one to tell people that, they can achieve whatever they want in life and the only limit that they have is the one that they put on themselves, the mind is limitless and people will have to remember that what they believe, they can achieve.

Last words

If you feel like come and check out my YouTube channel and if you enjoy what you see, you will know what to do. I always respond to comments and I always grind to bring quality videos for every single viewer and subscriber and I am also close to 500 Subscribers which is just amazing! I would like to thank every single one of you for taking the time to read this, I hope everyone has a fantastic day and don't forget, limits only exist in your mind ;):)

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey there, Freedom Family :)

I am itzTitan, new to this forum however 7 months into YouTube now. I have also been partnered with Freedom! for over half a year and so far it has been a great experience.

A brief background story

I am 21 years young, PC gamer and was playing games since I was 8 years old, my first computer was a Pentium 3 with barely 128MB of RAM and an 800Mhz processor which back in the day was amazing! I've been playing games such as Counter Strike, GTA, COD and many others but lately I've been getting into Call of Duty. This led me to the creation of my YouTube Channel which happened 7 months ago.

What can I offer & What makes me stand out?

Since I've been a nerd all my life who played 8 hours every day I became really good at FPS Games and if you're wondering what I can offer my Viewers/Subscribers, since my content is based around Call of Duty here are a couple of things:

• My main strenght is that I am a really good player meaning that mainly I bring High Quality gameplays (Nuclears) / High scorestreak gameplays
  • High Quality content meaning, 1080p 60 fps
  • All sorts of different tutorials and "How To's"
  • Bringing overpowered Class Setup Series with suggestions (Which is one of my most popular series as of now)
  • Commentaries such as: Live, Cut Commentaries and Post Commentaries
  • I post every second day, I am committed and consistent with my uploads (Never missed a day over 7 months)
What is my dream and why?

I am a grinder and I have High School, College and University behind my back. I studied 3D Modelling, Web Design. Programming and Movie VFX (Which can be seen in some of my montages or videos since I know how to edit) however I never felt a huge commitment towards these subjects and my only problem was that I never wanted to just simply "Get that safe job".

Now I am a really positive type of person and I have always wanted to chase and follow my dreams and goals and always willing to sacrifice big things to get even bigger ones. My goal is to become a successful YouTuber who can be an inspiration for those, who are afraid to chase their own dreams because they are afraid of getting out of their comfort zone, I want to be the one to tell people that, they can achieve whatever they want in life and the only limit that they have is the one that they put on themselves, the mind is limitless and people will have to remember that what they believe, they can achieve.

Last words

If you feel like come and check out my YouTube channel and if you enjoy what you see, you will know what to do. I always respond to comments and I always grind to bring quality videos for every single viewer and subscriber and I am also close to 500 Subscribers which is just amazing! I would like to thank every single one of you for taking the time to read this, I hope everyone has a fantastic day and don't forget, limits only exist in your mind ;):)
It sounds like you take your Youtube channel very seriously Titan ^^ With your continued hard work and determination, I'm sure that you can make progress daily with a plan like this. Showing off videos that help people perform very well weeks or months after being posted.

Reactions: Szabolcs

Szabolcs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
It sounds like you take your Youtube channel very seriously Titan ^^ With your continued hard work and determination, I'm sure that you can make progress daily with a plan like this. Showing off videos that help people perform very well weeks or months after being posted.

Thank you and yes I indeed take it seriously ^_^

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to the community pal ! :D

Are you enjoying Black ops 3 ?

best of luck and keep that high standard going and your go places :)

Szabolcs

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 19, 2015
YouTube
Ah sweet , what level are you ? kd ? favourite gun ? xD

Well, I'm lvl 540 at the moment, had a KD of 4.50 but dropped to 2.20 since I was going for multiplayer and dark matter challenges, thos ones kill KD a lot unfortunately, but I can work my way back up there :) Favourite gun is p06 by the way.

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Well, I'm lvl 540 at the moment, had a KD of 4.50 but dropped to 2.20 since I was going for multiplayer and dark matter challenges, thos ones kill KD a lot unfortunately, but I can work my way back up there :) Favourite gun is p06 by the way.

Omg your an animal then xD

Reactions: Szabolcs

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Thats good you take it seriously :). I take it seriously just in a funny out-bursting way lol. At least i try too. Anyway welcome buddy