Entertainment Hi there, We are SUCtv Straight Up Critics

SUCtv_

New User
Mar 4, 2017
YouTube
SUCtv_
Hi Everyone. We are SUCtv better known/sounding as Straight Up Critics. We are two brothers that provide good quality simple entertainment by simply talking about things and subjects that the normal everyday person thinks but may not always have a conversation about. It could be because their embarrassed of how silly it might be or because its a quick thought either way we get very passionate about our subjects which results in some good clean comedy about everyday life. Apart from random discussions like mentioned before we also discuss other things such as Games, Movies, Music and Tech. Doing reviews on each of those.

We do all of this on our new Youtube channel and thats why we have joined a Forum to get some promotion and to interact with like minded people. Hopefully you like us and we all get to have some good quality Straight Up fun Lol

Thanks for reading it all lol

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome Straight Up Critics to the Freedom! Forums.

A dual brother channel, let's hope no fights occur, we all know what happens when two brothers are together...
You have a nice variety of things on your channel, seems like something that may succeed.
Who are the two brothers may I ask, can we have a little bit more information so we can get to know you lot better.
You can use this part of the template here:

Code:
Your name/alias:
Where are you from?:
How old are you?:
How did you find Freedom!?:
What made you join our forums?:
What are your hobbies?:
What is your favorite food?:

Reactions: Piano Uncovered

SUCtv_

New User
Mar 4, 2017
YouTube
SUCtv_
Welcome Straight Up Critics to the Freedom! Forums.

A dual brother channel, let's hope no fights occur, we all know what happens when two brothers are together...
You have a nice variety of things on your channel, seems like something that may succeed.
Who are the two brothers may I ask, can we have a little bit more information so we can get to know you lot better.
You can use this part of the template here:

Code:
Your name/alias: Im Punk Anderson and my brother goes by a different name with each video lol 
Where are you from?: We do our best to keep our private info a little secret....little inside joke of ours.
How old are you?:Same as above.
How did you find Freedom!?:A youtuber named Ziovo recommended your forum.
What made you join our forums?:To grow exposure with our channel and link with like minded peeps.
What are your hobbies?: Everything from Gaming, Music, Movies, Tech and recently editing lol
What is your favorite food?:Mine personally is Mac N Cheese
[DOUBLEPOST=1488704590][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello SUCtv!!!
Thanks alot yo for the welcome. Hopefully i will find alot of fun peeps on here.

Reactions: Piano Uncovered