Request How do i improve my gameplay videos?

Nayo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys,

I need some help, how do i improve my gaming videos in a sense that. What is the best way to interact with viewer and how do i make me content stick out better then the next person. I don't know if my content is good enough to get a lot of subscribers and the people who have subscribed i think they're just being nice.

Could you guys check out my channel and give me some serious feed back on what i'm doing wrong and what i need to improve on. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD38tg2kxfq7t7-ahwi0Mqw?view_as=subscriber

thanks

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Have you considered having specific days where you try to game with your subscribers? It depends on your style of video as well, do you put a lot of time into your thumbnails, video titles, and work on having clear audio that doesn't conflict?

Nayo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Gaming with subscribers? i never knew people did that ??? i put some time into making the content good and making it entertaining. I try my best to speak to my viewers. The audio currently isn't bad but its not great i really need to get a proper mic. I'm trying to do two uploads a week on gaming and one vlog video on the weekend. But since im also studying it is quite hard to fit the time in.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Gaming with subscribers? i never knew people did that ??? i put some time into making the content good and making it entertaining. I try my best to speak to my viewers. The audio currently isn't bad but its not great i really need to get a proper mic. I'm trying to do two uploads a week on gaming and one vlog video on the weekend. But since im also studying it is quite hard to fit the time in.
A decent chunk of high-sub count people manage to do it well. When you're first starting out, it can be harder to do that. Collaborating with freedom members works great in that fashion, since audiences tend to intermix if the feeling is right :p

As long as you don't ask for subs, likes, or the basics, you should be good! Everyone lacks advertising because it's a really hard skill to get when you're just starting out.

Nayo

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
That's really helpful man, thank you for that. I sincerely appreciate it :)

Eldridge Coutinho

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 16, 2016
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hey guys,

I need some help, how do i improve my gaming videos in a sense that. What is the best way to interact with viewer and how do i make me content stick out better then the next person. I don't know if my content is good enough to get a lot of subscribers and the people who have subscribed i think they're just being nice.

Could you guys check out my channel and give me some serious feed back on what i'm doing wrong and what i need to improve on. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD38tg2kxfq7t7-ahwi0Mqw?view_as=subscriber

thanks
hey really loved ure commentary......
btw can you go over to my channel and review it......lemme know what you think about the commentary if you do

KylePlays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 26, 2016
YouTube
Great commentary!
A few tips i can gave are:
Get rid of that intro it seems pretty useless honestly and within that 10 seconds alot of people will click off the video.
Edit your videos to be shorter, honestly very few people will watch very long videos of someone they have never watched before
That's pretty much it, you got a great channel!