DeathGamesEthan

Rising User
Jul 27, 2016
YouTube
I've been trying some new things with my video editing and would really like to know if it is good or not. I've been trying to increase my Sony Vegas skills when editing my gaming funny moments videos. I'd really like to know how good it is and what I can improve on. My youtube channel is in my bio. :)

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
I've been trying some new things with my video editing and would really like to know if it is good or not. I've been trying to increase my Sony Vegas skills when editing my gaming funny moments videos. I'd really like to know how good it is and what I can improve on. My youtube channel is in my bio. :)
I checked out your channel and seems pretty good, your voice is nice and clear and the footage is also pretty good, keep it up!

TheDiamondWilliam

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 18, 2015
YouTube
You are doing great! Including audio quality :D

Limi7less

New User
Aug 15, 2016
YouTube
Everyone has to learn lots of editing stuff. You have to put your best work on a video starting off with the video quality, at least 720p or 1080p and the frame rate like 30 or 50. Watch tutorials because in this way you can always put something new in your video.

Original Gamesters

Freedom! Member
Aug 13, 2016
Canada
www.ogtv.ca
YouTube
Ogtv1up
I checked your latest video. Editing seems fine, if limited. Voice is clear. I liked your trailer. Minecraft isn't my thing but my partner, the LOG loves it and will be doing more of it on our channel. I subbed and I known the LOG will watch your material.

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
You are your greatest critic when it comes to the creation process. Remember to stress the "Funny moments" motif and make sure that even you are laughing at your own edited content. If you're not, then you're not doing it right.
The point of making a "funny moments" montage is that the sequences are short and get to the punch quickly enough that the user isn't left bored with anticipation for something that should be coming faster. No long boring sequences with no commentary or major gameplay. Keep it speedy.

Reactions: MykieDoesStuff