Official How to contact Freedom! Support (ticket system)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
How to create a support ticket to message the support team

1. Once you are at https://freedom.support.tm, click on the "Submit a Ticket" tab.
  2. Fill out the form with as much information as possible and click "Submit"

If you are having issues with partnership you can also send an email to [email protected]

Date Last Reviewed: 12th Feb 2019

Last edited:

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube

Click the 'Support' button at the top of the forums or go here http://freedom2.support.tm/
Click login at the top right

Click "create new account" if you haven't made one (You will need to create a new account even if you had one with the old system)

Go to your email used to sign up and verify your account.

Now once logged in just click Create a ticket

If you are unable to use the ticket system you can also send an email to [email protected]
Dear sir,
Since i join with freedom family 9 month ago, i saw Support team had change web page 2 times ago, i only want to know why need change a lot? anyone can tell me.
I'm waiting to hearing from you as soon as possible.
best regards,

Reactions: ProxyGamer
Upvote 0

ProxyGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dear sir,
Since i join with freedom family 9 month ago, i saw Support team had change web page 2 times ago, i only want to know why need change a lot? anyone can tell me.
I'm waiting to hearing from you as soon as possible.
best regards,
I'm not a staff member of Any.Tv, but i can tell you that www.support.tm will be the primary support portal for a while. They probably won't switch it out.

Upvote 0

Official KTV Channel

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 26, 2015
YouTube
I'm not a staff member of Any.Tv, but i can tell you that www.support.tm will be the primary support portal for a while. They probably won't switch it out.
Dear, thanks for reply,
as i know after i join with freedom family 9 months ago, first time i join support use www.support.tm but maybe last few month they change to new and old www.support.tm stop use than now they use new as https://freedom2.support.tm, so we need to sign up new account if we need to contact support, so only want to know why they always change? any problem with freedom support that need they change?
best regards,

Upvote 0

Deron Campbell

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 3, 2015
YouTube

Click the 'Support' button at the top of the forums or go here http://freedom2.support.tm/
Click login at the top right

Click "create new account" if you haven't made one (You will need to create a new account even if you had one with the old system)

Go to your email used to sign up and verify your account.

Now once logged in just click Create a ticket

If you are unable to use the ticket system you can also send an email to [email protected]

Date Last Reviewed: 6th March 2016
I am getting email token invalid when I try to create an account.

Upvote 0
B

burakincilar

Due to copyright problems I live the freedom I lost the connection. Right now my channel is in good condition, but the freedom, the connection came back I have no contact for weeks.

Can you help me please?

Upvote 0
Mar 18, 2016
CANADA
YouTube
I just sent a email cus the support page wouldn't let me verify my email, it would send email but then it would say it has to send email again when i tried to log in hopefully i can get my learn more link for my main channel soon, my second channel got in within 48 hrs its now been a week

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I just sent a email cus the support page wouldn't let me verify my email, it would send email but then it would say it has to send email again when i tried to log in hopefully i can get my learn more link for my main channel soon, my second channel got in within 48 hrs its now been a week

So did the email go through? If you have a twitter you should also be able to use that also

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Koala
I submitted a support ticket on the 8th of april to get a new channel linked under my profile and have not seen anything on it yet. Any ideas.

If it's to get a channel linked, it will have to first go to quality control then to content management. Usually this will take around 2 working days. If you don't hear back by tomorrow send me a pm with your ticket ID and i'll have a look.

Upvote 0