VFX Request How to make an outro?

DailyTuber

Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
So I waned to get an outro for my videos BUT I do not have any idea how people put those "mini" videos in their outro, does YouTube do that or do they edit that by them self? Also I don't have any super programs to use to make outro and I wont download pirated one just for outro. I have WLMM, but I don't think I can make outros in it.

I hope someone can help me,
thanks and have a nice day! :)

(Thread moved to appropriate forum section)

Last edited by a moderator:

Berowulf

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2015
Utah
Well actually.... Freedom! recently partnered with something called VideoBlocks and if you install a free trial of adobe after effects you can go to video blocks and get great intro templates. Using those intro templates if you found one short enough you could do a outro.

DailyTuber

Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Well actually.... Freedom! recently partnered with something called VideoBlocks and if you install a free trial of adobe after effects you can go to video blocks and get great intro templates. Using those intro templates if you found one short enough you could do a outro.

Nice, will check it out!

DailyTuber

Sep 26, 2015
YouTube
Please make a request post yourself if you wish to have work done for your channel.

This wasn't here in first place as I wanted to ask how to make it by my self, so it was in Support section but moved here because, I dont know.

Anyways if someone could make me a free outro, well that would be great.

TaintedSoldiers

Graphic Designer
Freedom! Member
Feb 20, 2015
New Jersey, USA
YouTube
taintedsoldiers
This wasn't here in first place as I wanted to ask how to make it by my self, so it was in Support section but moved here because, I dont know.

Anyways if someone could make me a free outro, well that would be great.
I was not questioning you i was quoting ST6 L3GEND to just inform him to make a separate post so people notice his request instead of commenting on someone else request.