Official How To Make More Money On Twitch?

U

User.123120

Yep, that's right! Who needs discs anymore!

Recently Twitch announced on a blog post which you can find here, soon a feature will be coming that can allow the viewer to buy a copy of the game that the streamer is playing! Check out the short video they released below!

When can I buy games from Twitch?
We are to believe that this feature will be live around spring 2017, it's not been expanded on for other devices such as mobile or tablet, but I can only imagine that it will already be implemented in each application before it's release.

How much REVENUE can I earn from Twitch streams?
One of the most exciting about the feature is that it's another way to support the streamer while Amazon makes the sales the streamer will receive 5% share of the revenue, but remember streamers, you will need to opt into this program! What to know how to opt in? Click me! "Only partnered streamers will be eligible to earn revenue through this program."

How do I claim the games I buy off Twitch streams?
How will you be able to play the games that you buy through Twitch (Amazon), games purchased on Twitch can be downloaded and played via the Twitch launcher, or through existing services like Uplay.

CRATES MORE CREATES!
Twitch (Amazon) have also said that any purchase over $4.99(£4.01) will grant you with a crate! No not Rocket League, or CS:GO crates, actual Twitch Creates it's a digital loot box with a special reward like a game-specific emote, a chat badge, or some Bits. The contents of each Crate are randomly generated so you never know what surprise will be inside. How long until we see some twitch create opening streams?

What games can I buy?
Twitch say for the launch they already have the following game creators as launch partners: Ubisoft, Telltale Games, Digital Extremes, Hi-Rez Studios, Double Fine Games, Fred Wood, 11Bit, Jackbox Games, tinyBuild, Raw Fury, Devolver Digital, Gambitious, Trion Worlds, Blue Mammoth Games, iNK Stories, Versus Evil, Proletariat, Paradox Interactive, Vlambeer and Campo Santo

So what do you guys think? Will you be signing up for the program? Let us know! :)