RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
So I have been working at this recording studio for the past like year and a half as a non paid intern running a camera for different Facebook live events ranging from, concerts, interviews, workshops, and more reaching about 25k to 30k people worldwide on average. But this Sunday we have ABC 4 on board to do a Facebook live on their page. If all goes well with ABC 4. We (the crew at the studio) will be working there everyday doing different shows and being paid through sponsors. So the smallest amount for a sponsor is $1,500.
So if the owner of the studio finds a sponsor, He will get get the most of the money, and pay us (2 cameramen hourly. ($25 to $50 range for hourly) But if one of us find a sponsor, we would give the owner of the studio $300, and pay the other cameraman hourly, and you get to keep the rest. So each Facebook live stream would be like an hour to an hour and a half. So that is over $1,000 made in 1 day if I can find sponsors. Might even have 2 sponsors per show making it $2,000 made in 1 day if I get the sponsors!

My life is changing! If I get really good at finding sponsors, I could be making a ton of money to help with my future of being a full time travel vlogger. So if I just did an hour a day, That would be $775-$1550 a month hourly wage for a cameraman. If I get sponsors for all of those days for 1 hour, I would be making on average $35,650 a month, and if we do multiple Facebook live shows a month. It would be even more!

Eventually get Fox 13 to do live Facebook shows on their page and then get to go live on Guitar Center Facebook page!

Plan is to start getting paid in April.

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Wow that is a big change I hope things go well for you and that you can find plenty of sponsors
Thanks! I'm excited to see how thing go! I'm probably gonna get local friends to help me find sponsors and pay them like $200 or so for each one they get. I will still be making quite a bit, and also gets sponsors quicker. Making it a win win for both of us.

Reactions: Amberly Johnson

RyanSellers

Freedom! Celebrity
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2014
Provo, UT, USA
www.ryansellers.co
YouTube
Holy mmuffins! Sounds like your life is changing big time. I wish I was making that much a day or month.
Thanks! I'm not making that much yet. But currently everything is going great with ABC 4 Utah - Good4Utah.
We have Fox 13 News on board now! Which has 700k+ likes on their Facebook page. ABC 4 Utah has like 110k+ likes.

Reactions: Amberly Johnson