Request I would like for anyone to review my channel.

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
Last time I asked someone to review my channel was back in 2019 and since then some stuff has changed so I wanna know what my channel looks like from an outsiders perspective.

Warning: I don't have a schedule since I'm lazy but I do try to upload at least once a week.

Also I don't think I'll be doing anything with my logo and banner since I spent hours on the design of my logo and someone else made my banner back in 2017 and I think it look cool so...that's probably not gonna change.

So except for that, is there anything I should change or improve (also I know my descriptions are bad but I'm too lazy for that)

Anyways, please be truthful and maybe even roast me if needed, but please don't lie cause that won't help me.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_lQztiI8CLD8g1shflmeVg

Reactions: Benhur

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
I didn't spend a lot of time on each video but I did skip around a bit and though this isn't a review per se... my best advice would be to spend a little energy trying to appear more comfortable on camera. you don't seem painfully awkward but there's a HUGE difference in the kind of energy you can put off when your every action and word has purpose rather than when it's just hoping for the best take.

some of this can be covered up with editing, some of it can be compensated for with more fluid diction, and some of it is just the confidence you get when you've done it thousands of times.

over all you're doing well. I'm just trying to help with pointing out a skill you could work on rather than something more surface level.

Keep on going, keep on growing, never stop learning!!

Reactions: Carl D

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
I didn't spend a lot of time on each video but I did skip around a bit and though this isn't a review per se... my best advice would be to spend a little energy trying to appear more comfortable on camera. you don't seem painfully awkward but there's a HUGE difference in the kind of energy you can put off when your every action and word has purpose rather than when it's just hoping for the best take.

some of this can be covered up with editing, some of it can be compensated for with more fluid diction, and some of it is just the confidence you get when you've done it thousands of times.

over all you're doing well. I'm just trying to help with pointing out a skill you could work on rather than something more surface level.

Keep on going, keep on growing, never stop learning!!
Thanks for the review! About the confidence: I'm kinda a sky kid so it's sometimes hard to be confident. But I am definitely getting better year by year.

Also I don't always have a lot of energy since I don't drink energy drinks or coffee and one recording section is usually between 30 min to 1 hour long which does definitely drain me.

I am also getting better with editing and everything else since I've been making youtube videos since dec 2014.

So because I'm improving, hopefully my channel also grows more and more in the future!

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Thanks for the review! About the confidence: I'm kinda a sky kid so it's sometimes hard to be confident. But I am definitely getting better year by year.

Also I don't always have a lot of energy since I don't drink energy drinks or coffee and one recording section is usually between 30 min to 1 hour long which does definitely drain me.

I am also getting better with editing and everything else since I've been making youtube videos since dec 2014.

So because I'm improving, hopefully my channel also grows more and more in the future!
appearing to have energy doesn't really require much energy, it's part energy, part editing, part planning, and part charisma. I believe in you!

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
you make good thumbnails, and i would have to agree that you need to loosen up a bit on camera
Thanks! Also I'll try![DOUBLEPOST=1595568168][/DOUBLEPOST]
appearing to have energy doesn't really require much energy, it's part energy, part editing, part planning, and part charisma. I believe in you!
Thanks for the info and believing in me!