Review4Review I'd love some feedback in return for feedback!

BackPageGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2015
YouTube
Hello everyone! I'm here asking for feedback among various things such as my overall video quality, mic quality and any general quality things. I'd really like feedback on my thumbnails, so i'll post a link of some videos directly so you can see the thumbnail pop up :) Also games for me to do and other activities would be really cool!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjSrYNwcBQxqJRjx-zlO2fQ

I've included each of my "Series" so you can see each of the thumbnails

I will also review your channel if you post a direct link to your channel, but please put the effort into reviewing mine, and I'll do the same for you :D

I really appreciate it.

Also a quick word of warning is that I'm squeaky so please don't be cruel. Thanks!

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Banner and user icon looks great, I'm not really a fan of the thumbnails though. Not too sure what it is but they are a bit hard to read. Also for things like lets plays you probably don't need to include text for that. Something like GTA and the the episode number. Another thing is try to distinguish between different games that you play. So if someone is viewing your channel they can easily pick out videos from that game to watch.

Content quality looks good to me and the mic quality is good. You might turn away some views because of your age but there isn't much you can do about that just keep on creating content :)

If you want to review my channel I've been wanting to check out if my videos are either too slow (get boring at parts) or are too fast and skip over information and people can't keep up. Something like this video would be a good example.

BackPageGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2015
YouTube
Banner and user icon looks great, I'm not really a fan of the thumbnails though. Not too sure what it is but they are a bit hard to read. Also for things like lets plays you probably don't need to include text for that. Something like GTA and the the episode number. Another thing is try to distinguish between different games that you play. So if someone is viewing your channel they can easily pick out videos from that game to watch.

Content quality looks good to me and the mic quality is good. You might turn away some views because of your age but there isn't much you can do about that just keep on creating content :)

If you want to review my channel I've been wanting to check out if my videos are either too slow (get boring at parts) or are too fast and skip over information and people can't keep up. Something like this video would be a good example.

That video is really good! Also after not playing Minecraft for a long time, that made me want to! Good job

Also, I'm 15. (facepalm)

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Your quality is definitely good, and I like the fact your voice comes in loud and clear through your gameplay.

Like @Koala_Steamed said, your thumbnails can definitely use some work. They seem kind of dull and bland, you want something that will stick out and grab somebody's attention. I feel like the titles could use some work to, you need a title that's going to be easy to read and something that will draw on your viewer and excite them. Lastly, just try to keep your videos under 10 minutes. The longer a video is over 10 mins, generally speaking, it will turn an audience away.

BackPageGamer

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2015
YouTube
Your quality is definitely good, and I like the fact your voice comes in loud and clear through your gameplay.

Like @Koala_Steamed said, your thumbnails can definitely use some work. They seem kind of dull and bland, you want something that will stick out and grab somebody's attention. I feel like the titles could use some work to, you need a title that's going to be easy to read and something that will draw on your viewer and excite them. Lastly, just try to keep your videos under 10 minutes. The longer a video is over 10 mins, generally speaking, it will turn an audience away.

Yeah that's understandable. I agree that the Thumbnails need a change and I will probably work on that at some point and update it all. Ill try and keep my main videos under 10 minutes too :)

Also the Benchmarks are purposely 15 minutes as it gives a good bench-marking test and they are just to test hardware. Thank you for the kind words and I will work on what you suggested!

Reactions: Goped Fred