Matthew Autry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2016
YouTube
_matthew_autry_
I am a 16 year old vlogger, I started my vlogging channel up a few weeks ago, I think that i am doing fairly well, but i would like any suggestions or tips people may have. Also any video ideas people may have. I am not particularly any good at it, but i like youtube and i will keep doing it.

Any tips here could also be used for any vloggers that might want ideas, so share any tips you have.

Matthew Autry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2016
YouTube
_matthew_autry_
Hi welcome to freedom.
Can you tell us more about yourself, If your stuck with idea`s to what to say in your intro Freedom has a
Introduction Template
I have done gaming channels before, but i always did bad with them and i didnt really like it too much. But i like being in public and showing people what i do, and feel i have a personality that people could like and enjoy to watch. I want to have fun, and i want to make good content, and now winter is coming around, im trying to expand form just outside vlogging to not gaming but mabe other things. OMG that was so random and all over the place. Thanks:)

Matthew Autry

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 6, 2016
YouTube
_matthew_autry_
The channel
Please tell us more about your actual channel and yourself.
The introduction template has questions.
The Channel Matthew Autry is my only active channel now, I make vlogs, iing do dares, challenges etc, I want to create a wider community and be able to do youtube more and more. I just want to have fun and hopefully help others have fun. But I keep feeling trhat my videos aren't that intersesting[DOUBLEPOST=1481217975][/DOUBLEPOST]Your name/alias: Matthew Autry
Where are you from?:confused:eattle, Washington Area
How old are you?:16
How did you find Freedom!? Refferal
What made you join our forums?: Want to grow and collab and communicate
What are your hobbies?: Vlogging, talking, eating, sleeping
What is your favorite food? Pizza
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to share my experiences
What is your biggest dream? To become a remembered influential person
What kind of channel do you run?: a vlogging channel
How frequently do you upload?: I try to upload every other day