Complaints I'm Done

Have you had any problems with Freedom?

• Total voters

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
ya im going to need to look for a new partner website got anything for me?
I'm not going to tell you any networks or anything just for respect for freedom and it probably violates the rules somehow. Just look it up on Google :)
"Best YouTube network 2015"

If you have less than 500 subscribers you shouldn't even be in a network, just go through YouTube themselves.[DOUBLEPOST=1450842872,1445885392][/DOUBLEPOST]Due to @Anthony Smith @George or anyone else not helping me, after he asked for my email and still didn't even bother to message I am officially done with Freedom. I'm switching to a network that doesn't take more than half of my money and one that genuinely cares about me. Good luck to everyone and hope you understand!

Reactions: akirby80

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
you too nuke? Damn freedom is really starting collapse but I am going to stay because first of all my channel is too small for other networks too accept me and secondly I use some of the free music we get offered so its not all bad.

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
you too nuke? Damn freedom is really starting collapse but I am going to stay because first of all my channel is too small for other networks too accept me and secondly I use some of the free music we get offered so its not all bad.
I wouldn't be leaving if it wasn't for the horrible revenue split for myself and to this day (6 months later) I still haven't received any support so that's it for me. I supported freedom a lot but frankly I'm not getting anything in return and it's a waste of time for myself and a lot of people that signed up through my link. Good luck with your channel @riganthor :)