Complaints I'm Done

Have you had any problems with Freedom?

• Total voters

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, I mostly post upbeat things but today I am informing all of you amazing people that I am finally leaving freedom after a year. Before I say why I would like to say that I attempted to contact @George, @Anthony Smith, and Partnership support more than 5 times with NO response at all, not even a simple automated acknowledgment.

I put a lot of work into my YouTube and I don't want anything coming in the way of my success and Freedom has done so by delayed payments, nothing new, bad shows (Baldy Brothers), bad support, and no actual unique experience. I found out that another popular network (Won't say name to respect Freedom) has a no lock in contract, the same music companies and they offer 10% more incentive for my hard work.

The main reason why I'm leaving is because of the lack of support and I can't succeed while being linked with Freedom, they are taking half of my money and not even paying it on time, don't even get me started on the channels with no videos or subscribers but they still have a partnership and spam the forums.

I WILL stay on the forums, I love helping you all and that's the only reason I am staying on the forums, thank you to all the people that helped me along the way like @Playahstation, @Fourth Wall Games, @Nerd, @Neal and many more people!

I have linked the following to inform of the lack of support so people will hopefully be assisted in the future.
@Anthony Smith @McGahan @Ernest

Anthony Smith

Believe it or not, I believe in you!
Administrator
Verified Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Hey guys, I mostly post upbeat things but today I am informing all of you amazing people that I am finally leaving freedom after a year. Before I say why I would like to say that I attempted to contact @George, @Anthony Smith, and Partnership support more than 5 times with NO response at all, not even a simple automated acknowledgment.

I put a lot of work into my YouTube and I don't want anything coming in the way of my success and Freedom has done so by delayed payments, nothing new, bad shows (Baldy Brothers), bad support, and no actual unique experience. I found out that another popular network (Won't say name to respect Freedom) has a no lock in contract, the same music companies and they offer 10% more incentive for my hard work.

The main reason why I'm leaving is because of the lack of support and I can't succeed while being linked with Freedom, they are taking half of my money and not even paying it on time, don't even get me started on the channels with no videos or subscribers but they still have a partnership and spam the forums.

I WILL stay on the forums, I love helping you all and that's the only reason I am staying on the forums, thank you to all the people that helped me along the way like @Playahstation, @Fourth Wall Games, @Nerd, @Neal and many more people!

I have linked the following to inform of the lack of support so people will hopefully be assisted in the future.
When and where was I contacted? this is news to me, also how (specifically so i can look into it) did you attempt to contact support?

Reactions: Nuke

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
Hi @Nuke :)

Firstly I am glad that you will be remaining on the forums as you are a very helpful member :)

I understand your frustrations, there are a lot of things changing within Freedom! At the moment and they are working with YouTube to improve, this can be seen with the new stricter channel requirements and the removal of a lot of channels such as the 0 video ones you mentioned. There are many other changes coming behind the scenes.

Of course it is your right to leave and as you are joining another no lock in contract, when things do contibuebto improve here you can always come back to us :)

I wish you the best of luck with your channel and new partnership, again, I am glad you are sticking around the forums :)

Dody Junized

Dody junezed
Freedom! Member
The first time I was glad you responded to me and I was very confused because I do not understand a lot of what we are looking for...
I usually just wait for the results from youtube...
hopefully I can follow it here on the forum
Thank you very much for discussed with me

Best regards,
Dj

Kan

Superman
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Metropolis
www.youtube.com
YouTube
AndrewKanFilm

I am very sad to see you leave, but I always tell people do what you think is best for your channel.

I do not know what your support issues were, but if I was contacted I would have done my best to help. I see Anthony has responded and will talk with you on that. On the partners with 0 videos and such, we have been removing them from our network/forums like Fourth Wall Games stated. I am very sorry you have had a bad experience, and I hope you and your channel all the best moving forward! :)

TheGamersCode

Freedom! Member
Aug 9, 2014
Ireland
YouTube

Sad to see you go man and I wish you the best of luck with your new network :D I guess I will see you around the forums sometime soon :)

NikeDebuts2K15

Shoe Enthusiast
Freedom! Member
Aug 24, 2015
YouTube
Best of luck with the new partnership and 10% more revenue, but glad to see that you'll be sticking around on the forums! :p

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hi @Nuke :)

Firstly I am glad that you will be remaining on the forums as you are a very helpful member :)

I understand your frustrations, there are a lot of things changing within Freedom! At the moment and they are working with YouTube to improve, this can be seen with the new stricter channel requirements and the removal of a lot of channels such as the 0 video ones you mentioned. There are many other changes coming behind the scenes.

Of course it is your right to leave and as you are joining another no lock in contract, when things do contibuebto improve here you can always come back to us :)

I wish you the best of luck with your channel and new partnership, again, I am glad you are sticking around the forums :)
Thanks for understanding, I might come back if things improve or if I'm contacted with a better offer but until then I'll just be on the forums :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445125359][/DOUBLEPOST]
Freedom is far from perfect! There are lots of things that could be handled better but no Network is perfect! I fully understand why you're leaving and I wish you the best!
Thanks friend! :)
Best of luck with the new partnership and 10% more revenue, but glad to see that you'll be sticking around on the forums! :p
Thanks and yes I'll stay to help all the amazing members out :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445125446][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sad to see you go man and I wish you the best of luck with your new network :D I guess I will see you around the forums sometime soon :)
I am very sad to see you leave, but I always tell people do what you think is best for your channel.

I do not know what your support issues were, but if I was contacted I would have done my best to help. I see Anthony has responded and will talk with you on that. On the partners with 0 videos and such, we have been removing them from our network/forums like Fourth Wall Games stated. I am very sorry you have had a bad experience, and I hope you and your channel all the best moving forward! :)
I will leave freedom in about a month or so, it just depends if anything changes. I know you always helped me in the past that's why I tagged the people that have helped me in the past :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445125661][/DOUBLEPOST]Just to let everyone know, I'm not leaving today, I will request to unlink in about a month or two, it just depends if anything changes or if I'm contacted by anyone.

Note to Staff: Did you look at the poll on this post? It says something about how people feel, I have received at least 10 messages already saying "Can I come with you to your new network?" and "What network is is, I've had problems like you have and want to do better" I will not say anything about the network to respect the Freedom network.
The staff that I know have helped are attempting to change some things are @41Danny1 @Fourth Wall Games and @Nerd

Last edited:
Reactions: Riddikore and Danny

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
Thanks for understanding, I might come back if things improve or if I'm contacted with a better offer but until then I'll just be on the forums :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445125359][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks friend! :)

Thanks and yes I'll stay to help all the amazing members out :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445125446][/DOUBLEPOST]

I will leave freedom in about a month or so, it just depends if anything changes. I know you always helped me in the past that's why I tagged the people that have helped me in the past :)[DOUBLEPOST=1445125661][/DOUBLEPOST]Just to let everyone know, I'm not leaving today, I will request to unlink in about a month or two, it just depends if anything changes or if I'm contacted by anyone.

Note to Staff: Did you look at the poll on this post? It says something about how people feel, I have received at least 10 messages already saying "Can I come with you to your new network?" and "What network is is, I've had problems like you have and want to do better" I will not say anything about the network to respect the Freedom network.
The staff that I know have helped are attempting to change some things are @41Danny1 @Fourth Wall Games and @Nerd
Thank you @Nuke for not just posting a thread saying that you're leaving and flaming the network, and posting what issue you are experiencing and being patient about the situation instead! This is much appreciated as it gives the staff something to work with to hopefully solve this problem before (if) you leave. :)

I hope the staff you have contacted will be able to solve your problem now that some of them are aware, and I hope it satisfies you! Being from the Forum Team, I might not be able to do much in this situation but I will continue looking forward to seeing you around and working with the team to bring more to the forums.

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Thank you @Nuke for not just posting a thread saying that you're leaving and flaming the network, and posting what issue you are experiencing and being patient about the situation instead! This is much appreciated as it gives the staff something to work with to hopefully solve this problem before (if) you leave. :)

I hope the staff you have contacted will be able to solve your problem now that some of them are aware, and I hope it satisfies you! Being from the Forum Team, I might not be able to do much in this situation but I will continue looking forward to seeing you around and working with the team to bring more to the forums.
Well I still haven't been able to contact support, @Anthony Smith replied to this post but other than that I have not been contacted back by anyone I reached out to, but I will wait about a month and continue making videos and if nothing is done then I will mostly likely leave. I will always stay on the forums though and hope to have a forum position so I can help more people :)

PS. I wouldn't disrespect freedom unless it was something that was stolen from me, etc but it's just the lack of partnership support, bad ideas, bad shows, bad channels, and no help whatsoever to grow my channel but hopefully something is done in the future :)

Reactions: Danny

CamTasTic

Rising User
Sep 21, 2015
YouTube
00CamTasTic00

Sorry to see you go but good luck in the future :D