New Impulse Suggestion

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Freedom is always looking for ways to help they're partners grow and I think there is a terrific easy way that could be built into Impulse...

If britt could post on the forum a day before what game she is spotlighting, she could maybe get a short list of Freedom members that play said game and post them in the description of the video...

And she could say something like, "feel free to check the description for a list of Freedom partners making videos of [game name] if ya want to check it out some more!"

Just a suggestion...
It would be nice...

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I would like to see "games that are easy to record"...
Not everybody has the best technical equipment...
The less lag in recording the better...
Example (RPG MAKER games don't lag bad even if your using a labtop)...

Reactions: Hail Kira

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Freedom is always looking for ways to help they're partners grow and I think there is a terrific easy way that could be built into Impulse...

If britt could post on the forum a day before what game she is spotlighting, she could maybe get a short list of Freedom members that play said game and post them in the description of the video...

And she could say something like, "feel free to check the description for a list of Freedom partners making videos of [game name] if ya want to check it out some more!"

Just a suggestion...
It would be nice...
Ohh i like that idea :D

Reactions: Hail Kira