YouTube Is everyone keeping up with the Pewdiepie vs Tseries?

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I honestly can't think of anything more pointless or worthless to watch. So to answer no I haven't been keeping up with it, as until a few seconds ago I didn't even know this was a thing

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Let's be honest, even if T-Series does obtain more subscribers than our current reigning channel Pewdiepie, not many people would really care. T-Series is a private business mainly in the heart of India and without needing to be said, businesses such as these require many people to operate, while on the other hand, Pewdiepie is a content individual.

By these standards, since there are more people working on content for T-Series, Pewdiepie will continue to be known as the most-successful YouTuber and the largest individual channel on the media.

Reactions: Robert Clark

Robert Clark

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 19, 2017
Houston Texas
YouTube
buckfumbler1
Let's be honest, even if T-Series does obtain more subscribers than our current reigning channel Pewdiepie, not many people would really care. T-Series is a private business mainly in the heart of India and without needing to be said, businesses such as these require many people to operate, while on the other hand, Pewdiepie is a content individual.

By these standards, since there are more people working on content for T-Series, Pewdiepie will continue to be known as the most-successful YouTuber and the largest individual channel on the media.

That's true, well said.

So just because he's the #1 subscribed YouTuber, it means everyone needs to know everything that's going on with him? Or that everyone's gonna care?

I just feel like as being a part of an MCN that is mostly full of gaming channels, more people would be watching/ aware/ or even care about this channel that started as what most of these people are. Sure he doesn't post let's play or stream as much anymore, but it is still relevant as what some of these channels could be if they found their groove.

Indurok

Dragon
Freedom! Member
That's true, well said.

I just feel like as being a part of an MCN that is mostly full of gaming channels, more people would be watching/ aware/ or even care about this channel that started as what most of these people are. Sure he doesn't post let's play or stream as much anymore, but it is still relevant as what some of these channels could be if they found their groove.
Well, it's not like he's the reason I started doing let's plays. In fact, I have only seen 3 or 4 playlists of his, and I just wasn't into him. I started doing this because of Markiplier, who I stopped watching completely after almost 5 years that I've been subbed to him. His channel has completely lost its charm and replaced it with a ton of sexual jokes, which are a little too over-the-top for my liking.

The only thing right now that really keeps me going is my love for video games and YouTube.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
the #1 most subscribed youtuber is about to change and you had no idea it was a thing? LOL
Yeah that's exactly right, personally I don't like pewdiepie and as such avoid things related to him like the plague. Really don't get the fascination with him or other things, and really couldn't care. He is just a normal guy who had great luck dominating YouTube.

Klahn's Clinic

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 19, 2018
YouTube
I look at the livestream every so often just to see how things are going now that the gap between the two is so big. Earlier though I was getting a little worried because they were neck and neck there for awhile.

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Eh, it's just more drama that I'm not watching.
I'm neither interested in that music channel or P's content.
...Back under my rock.