In progress Is there something going on with Epidemic Sound Publishing?

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Are we no longer allowed to use their services any more? Got a copyright claim on them just today, am I missing something or is there some type of misunderstanding?

Thanks for your time.
-WVA

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Are we no longer allowed to use their services any more? Got a copyright claim on them just today, am I missing something or is there some type of misunderstanding?

Thanks for your time.
-WVA

Hello @Geist!

As far as i know, the services are still active, however, i am pretty sure you can send a counter-claim saying you are a Freedom! Partner and they should lift the claim! But if the doesn't work contact Freedom! Support at [email protected] or Epidemic Sound Support form at https://support.epidemicsound.com/s/contactsupport

Upvote 0

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Well, I'll give you guys updates.
Seems counter claims can take up to month to process. Either way, I'd rather not have the strike on my channel.

Upvote 0

MrDJSilva

Administrator
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Seems counter claims can take up to month to process. Either way, I'd rather not have the strike on my channel.

I've did it a few times never had a problem with sending a counter claim but if you don't want to use that just contact Freedom! or Epidemic Sound Support with the info i left in my previous post

Upvote 0

F! Francis

Freedom! Staff Member
Staff Member
Freedom! Member
Jul 9, 2018
YouTube
I'm sorry to hear that your videos received a claim from Epidemic Sound. May I kindly ask if the claim is on an older video of yours or a new video?

Upvote 0