Gaming Is this a decent channel trailer?

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
Yes, very good! You should incorporate some of it into every video's intro to entice viewers even more. :)
so you suggest future content putting some of the slow mo edited clips into the content? thanks for feedback though =) n aye gonna hit you with a sub btw as you're keen on helping me out thanks man/women hehe

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
It was very nicely edited though personally I'm not a great fan of it. Please don't take this as criticism against you in any way, its just not something that I would watch and go "OMG let me check this guy out" - I fully understand I'm not really one to talk as I haven't made a channel trailer yet, but you say on your channel that you do CSGO, WoW, Lol and Minecraft but only CS is outlined in this trailer, also it doesn't tell me what I would count as the important bits about your channel - for example when you upload / time you upload, what games you cover, or what type of videos you do.

Reactions: Denntonn

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
It was very nicely edited though personally I'm not a great fan of it. Please don't take this as criticism against you in any way, its just not something that I would watch and go "OMG let me check this guy out" - I fully understand I'm not really one to talk as I haven't made a channel trailer yet, but you say on your channel that you do CSGO, WoW, Lol and Minecraft but only CS is outlined in this trailer, also it doesn't tell me what I would count as the important bits about your channel - for example when you upload / time you upload, what games you cover, or what type of videos you do.
mhmmm true fact, and tbh with wow is dead lol is full of horrible people i think i may need to edit my channel bio a little bit, and aye it dont matter feedback is feedback thank you for suggesting this, i'm gonna go right ahead and make amendments[DOUBLEPOST=1488884315][/DOUBLEPOST]
Amendments have been made to "About Section" thank you!

Last edited:

Der Sky

Respected User
Freedom! Member
In my opinion: If you dont ask for a channel trailer review, i had closed your video after 8 Seconds. 10 Seconds Video-Intros are the badest thing you can do, because no one wanna see a 100000 seconds long intro, they wanna see your content. Try to make a 3 - max 5 seconds intro, but not longer :/ Many people do this wrong, so my tip for you is: edit this :)

Your Video: I agree with @zeke morgan , im also not a fan of these "csgo best scenes" trailers :) But in my opinion your video includes very default scenes of a ranking match. > 18. sec, i dont understand really good what they are talking, make it louder , then in the next scene the sound is very loud and the other scenes as i said before are very standard :/ Maybe add more special and more epic scenes and scenes from other games or are you a csgo only channel ?
I think its not a channel trailer, maybe a csgo gameplay trailer of your own skills but not a channel trailer :)
This is only my opinion and nothing against you ;)

Edit: Rank?

Reactions: Denntonn

Denntonn

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 12, 2015
Stafford
YouTube
In my opinion: If you dont ask for a channel trailer review, i had closed your video after 8 Seconds. 10 Seconds Video-Intros are the badest thing you can do, because no one wanna see a 100000 seconds long intro, they wanna see your content. Try to make a 3 - max 5 seconds intro, but not longer :/ Many people do this wrong, so my tip for you is: edit this :)

Your Video: I agree with @zeke morgan , im also not a fan of these "csgo best scenes" trailers :) But in my opinion your video includes very default scenes of a ranking match. > 18. sec, i dont understand really good what they are talking, make it louder , then in the next scene the sound is very loud and the other scenes as i said before are very standard :/ Maybe add more special and more epic scenes and scenes from other games or are you a csgo only channel ?
I think its not a channel trailer, maybe a csgo gameplay trailer of your own skills but not a channel trailer :)
This is only my opinion and nothing against you ;)

Edit: Rank?
Yea i made changes to the "about section" and, oh really so you feel a intro needs to be around 3-5 seconds long eh?