YouTube Is Youtube testing out some new layouts?

U

User.123120

Welcome!
So, some of you guys and gals might be seeing some new type of format or layout all the sudden, do not worry, Youtube is testing out some of its new potential layouts it's not your browser it Youtube.

The difference in layout is anything from padding changes to the "like" buttons and "share" moving around which gives it more if a minimalistic look! Could we be looking at the new integration between the internet and Youtube's new look, maybe preparing for some of the features that are available on Youtube.tv, for example, one of the features announced with Youtube.tv is after watching the show that you enjoy, you will receive a type of end card which shows you other content on Youtube.com with the same interest!

With that being said here are a few of the differences that we have snapped up!

46d1378f57fcfc2182726500955972fa.gif

99bc96c161ec072a5abdb92cfd82b409.jpg

2c153c48b51bc695173265431ca0a2b1.jpg

What do you guys and gals think, do you like the new tweaks they've done?
Let us know in the comments below! :D

Eclipzify

New User
Mar 3, 2017
Australia
YouTube
Eclipzify
Going off on a little tangent - whilst I like the new changes, I do wish they would bring back the exclusive partnered channel benefits of having the banner on the top of your channel way back in like 2012. Maybe they could instead allow channels with say over 100k subscribers to have a background picture, as every channel now has access to banner artwork there's not much that really make big channels pop when you visit them compared to everyone else - at least my opinion anyways! What's everyone else's thoughts on this?

ThePandrus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 9, 2014
Essex
YouTube
The only time I've seen this is on Safari on the Macs at college. It does look cool though. It reminds me of YouTube gaming in a way which I like so this should be interesting. Can't wait until this goes live :D

Reactions: LW