Scott_Plays

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Well it has been a while, since I made a video. I will post a Vlog at some time in the future of where I've been, however for now I want to post about the comeback! I'll do this with the help of the worst day of the week. It's always Monday is a really short game about Bob. Bob has always wondered about his true meaning. Is he meant to be a depressed desk slave? Or does life have a different destiny in store for him?

This short and slightly bittersweet Indie game, which is made by Alon Rubin, is freely available to download on steam. You can go to the page here. It really puts you (at least it did with me) into the mind of a person that does not see a way out. A situation that in todays age a lot of people may find themselves in and to me at least, nobody really seems to care about that. e.g. Depression always ends off being "laughed off" by people who never had expirienced it. It's not a switch, like many people believe, where you can turn it on or off, depending on how your doing. It's an illness. Anyone can get it and doctors are able to cure it. Trust me. I talk of expirience...