YouTube its been while since i Posted videos should i keep Going or stop.

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
well my recent video i had to edit in a editor i dont normally use
(hitfilm) and um my pc currently has problems with almost every adobe program on
my Pc and since i think my channel died Has it
because i think it did Which kinda made think if my channel is dead there is no
point of posting what am I to Gain from it Like.

TheWarGamer11

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 6, 2014
YouTube
thewargamer11
I believe your experings some down in the dumps feelings. if your not enjoying what your doing, change it, there is no reason why you should spend your time doing something that you don't like doing, even though some content might get you more views, if you have to force out a video, it's not worth it.

As far as your channel goes depending on your new content and how fast you gain a new audience, I would start off with doing something that you want to record now, not necessarily themed with your current channel. I would watch some of Alpha Gaming videos as you can learn quite a lot of things when it comes to video productions that you might not have known about and might work in your current computer situation.

Hope this makes it to you before you create another archive channel ( don't do that, just rebrand it and make a video about the changes coming to your channel).

tovah

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 25, 2018
YouTube
I believe your experings some down in the dumps feelings. if your not enjoying what your doing, change it, there is no reason why you should spend your time doing something that you don't like doing, even though some content might get you more views, if you have to force out a video, it's not worth it.

As far as your channel goes depending on your new content and how fast you gain a new audience, I would start off with doing something that you want to record now, not necessarily themed with your current channel. I would watch some of Alpha Gaming videos as you can learn quite a lot of things when it comes to video productions that you might not have known about and might work in your current computer situation.

Hope this makes it to you before you create another archive channel ( don't do that, just rebrand it and make a video about the changes coming to your channel).
well tbh I would Rebrand Again but the issue is but again the only Reason why i cant edit or make Thumbnails is because
mainly My pc having so and plus it lags too much in Photoshop and premiere More than usual i had to use Another video editor to make that video Which Explains Why i did it in 60fps btw i Enjoy Youtube its just like by Not Uploading A video im not Consistent at All like and That's the past 5 months because in 2018 last Year i Was make Videos Close to Daily.
Also no i might not kill my channel and turn it into a Archive channel i Dont know.