Gaming Just hit 30 Subscribers :)

Mike Drago

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
YouTube
MikeDrago22
Hello and welcome, I'm Mike Drago. I'm so happy that I reached 30 subscribers in 5 months. I have gain 4 subscribers in the past 2.5 days and posted a video special about the subscriber goal I have reached. My aim is 100 and I hope at this rate I will get there within a year. Thank You, Freedom! and thank you YouTube for making this possible.

Here is the video in case you're interested in watching:

Last edited:

SinghStyleGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 13, 2015
YouTube
Hello and welcome, I'm Mike Drago. I'm so happy that I reached 30 subscribers in 5 months. I have gain 4 subscribers in the past 2.5 days and posted a video special about the subscriber goal I have reached. My aim is 100 and I hope at this rate I will get there within a year. Thank You, Freedom! and thank you YouTube for making this possible.

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=6WXa0OvDLZ0

congrats mate!

Trong Nguyen

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 22, 2017
Việt Nam
YouTube
Keep up the good work!
Here are some ways you can get viewers to watch your videos and encourage them to subscribe:

1. Make a video worth watching. Make sure your content delivers value. If you do not have any content that people want to see, they will not pay close attention. Are you unsure of how well your channel is performing? Look for trends in comments and get to know YouTube Analytics. Try asking your audience what they want to see or setting up a poll card to evaluate their response. If you need inspiration about what kind of video it will produce, take a look at our course on How to Create Great Content.
2. Use the platform features to your advantage. YouTube allows you to customize your channel so viewers can quickly understand your channel's content and subscribe. You can adjust the channel brand, add a channel trailer, and use the watermark and the ending screen to add a "sign up" button.
3. Set schedule. Uploading videos on a consistent date and time will give viewers something they expect and a reason to return. Consider announcing your schedule in your channel description, trailer, and other branding elements. Such activities will keep your channel fresh and bring credible content to your subscribers.
4. Ask them to register. Make it easy for subscribers to subscribe by adding a watermark to the video's call to action.

Alex Ecker

Respected User
Mar 15, 2017
Wadena, Minnesota
YouTube
imReactss

https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=6WXa0OvDLZ0
Congrats that a good start

GlowingDude

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
YouTube
Glowing_Dude
Congrats on the 30 subs!!
(a little tip: when getting the link to your video, make sure you right click on the thumbnail of the video not the name of it coz you literally gave a link to the editing metadata part fo the video (we cant see it so it just redirects us))

Mike Drago

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 22, 2017
YouTube
MikeDrago22
Congrats that a good start

Thank you :) I'm proud of myself.[DOUBLEPOST=1503918911][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats on the 30 subs!!
(a little tip: when getting the link to your video, make sure you right click on the thumbnail of the video not the name of it coz you literally gave a link to the editing metadata part fo the video (we cant see it so it just redirects us))

Thank you for the heads up and sorted it :)

varnation

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2017
YouTube

Good job man, keep up the good work!