Service Request Looking For Paid Editor

SheepDreams

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Sheep_Dreams
Heyo name is Sheepy! I dabble in editing myself but lately I had to get 2 jobs and its extremely difficult to upload now. So what i'm looking for is and editor who's willing to build a long term partnership or just wants to take up some work. I do not pay by hour but based on the amount of work it would take to get the task done. Example a video only needing cuts and trims would be cheaper than a video needing effects and music. You can name your price as long as it is reasonable and within the amount of effort and work involved. I myself know how long it might take to make a simple video and sitting in a chair for long periods of time obviously needs a reward lol. Anyways to be a paid editor for me i do have some requirements.
  1. Have decent experience with editing
  2. Have vegas pro, Premiere pro or above
  3. Open availability schedule
  4. Be able to complete work in a timely manner
Some of the videos you might be editing include story times, music videos, Gaming videos in mlg style, Reviews, Rants and trailers. If you're up for it feel free to shoot me a message. I dont really care about the money so i also offer share revenue if the video you help make gets lots of exposure. Let me know and lets grow together. Thanks for listening!

FutureGaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2015
YouTube
Hey man, I am up for editing those gaming videos and story time videos! HMU if you are interested. We can work on the prices which is not a lot I guarantee you!