Gaming Looking For YouTubers To Join 6th Season of the "Avrona World" Minecraft SMP

avrona

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 7, 2018
YouTube
avronaofficial
Soon we will be starting the 6th season of our long running series of SMPs in Minecraft called Avrona World, to go along with the release of version 1.14. We've ran it for 5 seasons before and it was always a great time with a close community. The server is private and restricted to only the members, so you don't have to worry about random people joining. This season, we are looking for more YouTubers that can join the server and record an SMP series on it. It's also a great opportunity to do it this season as we have a specific theme for this season, "Kingdoms", meaning there will be a large emphasis on joining or making factions, waging war, creating towns, trading with others, etc., which can be very engaging for your audience. We are planning on starting in a few days once we have enough members. If you are interested in joining, post down below so I can see your channel!

Josi

New User
May 8, 2019
YouTube
Uh I’m interesting in joining, but Im not really a YouTube nor do I have time to be one. I just want to play with a chill community on a private server. I might be able to become an active YouTuber I have all the necessary equipment, but just not the time. I am about to turn 16 which might be too young; however, I am pretty mature. I will be able to play on the server around 0-8 hours a day. Some days I won’t be able to get on at all just because of other stuff in my life and others I could just sit down and binge MC all day, but I should be able to be active on a semi daily basis. If you need any more information such DM me.