Paranoia Origins 2

Freedom! Member
May 12, 2017
YouTube
ParanoiaOrigins
What does my collaboration consist of?

I would like to make a collaboration The Division, Grand Theft Auto 5, Final Fantasy XIV, Tropico 5, Minecraft, etc (PS4 since its the only thing I have at the moment that lets me record, edit and upload videos).

What are my requirements the collaboration?

I would like to collab with people with the same or more subscribers, at least 1 videos on your channel, 30 views at least, as for age I rather keep it above 15 kids voices can be very loud no offense. That pretty much sums up my little requirements for the collaboration. Shouldn't be hard at all for anyone where to do, seriously.

How will my collaborator reach me for collabs?

Either on my PSN, or my Email, or by Private Messages here.

When will the collaboration take place?

Will take place over Skype, Discord or in a party on PS4, so that way we can have a very good line of communication at all times.

Age: I'm 28 years old so I want to keep the age somewhere around at least 18+

Channel main topic: Gaming, Collaboration, Funny Moments, etc.

What games/Which platform would I like to Collaborate:

PS4 Games! -
Grand Theft Auto 5, Minecraft, Tropico 5, The Division, War Thunder, Final Fantasy XIV
PS4 Games I would like! - GTA 5, Tropico 5, Minecraft, The Division, even War Thunder.

Amount of subscribers: I have 49 so very close to hitting 50 subscribers!

Other ways to contact you: Skype, Twitter, Forum Conversation, Thread Reply, Discord

About Your Channel: I've start My YouTube channel somewhere in 2015 but had trouble due to having a bad laptop, and equipment, but in 2016 my friend David got me a ps4 and since been using it to broadcast my gaming content onto my YouTube channel where i edit the video best i way i can then publish it.

My YouTube name is Paranoia Origins, which was my Xbox name and its what I on everything cause the name really works.

What makes me and my channel unique is that no matter what people say I'm a funny guy and not just that but even with the crappy equipment that I have and horrible internet at times. I still am able to upload good gaming content and will continue to do so even with people hating on my stuff since they can't help themselves!

Link to Channel: My Channel Paranoia Origins

Cyrophobic

Rising User
Oct 13, 2014
I'm interested in joining. Only thing is I'm 17 though, but at one point in your post you said above 15, and now you're saying 18+. May I join?

XEKUTER

Rising User
Jun 23, 2017
Jamaica
YouTube
Hi. I would like to do a callabo.

my psn id is XEKUTER_50

Games i own right now are GTA 5, BO3, Killing floor 2, fortnite. I can get the psn free games if you do those as well.

Upcoming games ill get are: Wildlands, COD WW2, Read dead redemption 2 and any others that is worth my money or any free games from ps+