Official Love your passion, content creation! #FreedomFebruary

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Freedom! Family,

The January giveaway winners will be announced on the 5th. If you missed out on the last one, do not worry, the next one is here!

#FreedomFebruary
February Contest!

Details

In the spirit of the month of February, let's celebrate and share the love for our common passion, content creation.

STEP 1:

Head over to and like the official Freedom! Facebook page here, scroll down and you'll find our February contest post!

- OR -

Alternatively, you may click on the photo above or this link.

STEP 2:

Comment on the post what you love about being a content creator! We're giving away $100 worth of prizes (games and software for YouTubers from our catalog) to the best and most creative answer(s)!

You can also share the post for additional chances of winning.

STEP 3: (optional)

Reply to this thread with a photo of something (or someone :eek:) you love when you're done.

It is also important to note that even if you are not a Freedom! partner, you can still join! So all our Full Members and non-partners are welcome.

Best of luck to everyone!

Deadline is on 28th of February, results will be posted around the 5th of March.

ninjajou10

Respected User
Freedom! Member
May 2, 2015
Latvia
YouTube
ninjajou10
I like the fact that my channel is bigger than in the start of 2017 but i make roblox videos now because im too lazy to record anything else and i have school so i dont have a lot of time... so yeah...[DOUBLEPOST=1518723545][/DOUBLEPOST]I also love video games like
hearts of iron 4
roblox (not too much tho)
minecraft (dont really play much anymore)
undertale
other games
I'm just a lazy but. No idea why but im just sans from undertale but less sad and more powerless and so on...

Reactions: Row