U

User.123120

Hello, all!
So today we are looking at making your own intro for youtube in minutes!

To do this we have to take a look at a site called Panzoid, that uses the browser to help you create an introduction video. The site has a lot of templates which can come in handy if you need to make one quick, but if you want to spend more time and make something that matches your style then the site has many features where you can edit the template! But let's not go rushing straight in, there are a few things that we should know and understand before we go and make one, things as;

c51b22aa14c63e64918d8c8f960bbeae.png

Length
Ok, so an intro should be short and sweet, no need to drag the intro on, they can be very boring. The best thing to do is to make it around five seconds or ten for the longest recommended time with the information of who you are etc.

Music/Audio
In my own experience, I have used an intro, with over the top sound and my favorite song playing while to me it was awesome a lot of people watching at the time really disliked this, and that grows more apparent with more feedback that I received. So loud, bass booming, dubstep are in most cases, not the best practice. But that's not to say you can't use music, if the track is put on a reasonable level then it should be pleasing to the ear to hear! (Say that ten times fast).

Color
With an intro, you have to understand that you need it to represent you and your brand(If you have one). It needs to be recognizable, so if someone were to be looking elsewhere on a different platform they would recognize you from the crowd, that's where color comes in. When making your intro try to keep in mind your channel and see if it fits with your current pallet etc.

One thing to remember and it's a tip that I use myself often when it comes to intros and small content that needs to be reused. Can you watch it ten times in a row without looking away, granted if you have made an appealing intro visuals will do you well but the idea is that all your viewers have to look at this everytime you upload a new video so if you can't watch it at least five times without looking away then your viewers will not be happy after awhile!

Ok so now you are happy with your intro plan you can head over to Panzoid and also open the video below, it's a very good video guide on the site which it may be worth watching if you want to dive deeper into making one with Panzoid.

Hunlight

Freedom! Member
Aug 23, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
Huh cool feature, it took me some tiem to make my one especially when I almsot havent used after effect at all, learning it was too difficult at the begining :D

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hello, all!
So today we are looking at making your own intro for youtube in minutes!

To do this we have to take a look at a site called Panzoid, that uses the browser to help you create an introduction video. The site has a lot of templates which can come in handy if you need to make one quick, but if you want to spend more time and make something that matches your style then the site has many features where you can edit the template! But let's not go rushing straight in, there are a few things that we should know and understand before we go and make one, things as;

View attachment 18812

Length
Ok, so an intro should be short and sweet, no need to drag the intro on, they can be very boring. The best thing to do is to make it around five seconds or ten for the longest recommended time with the information of who you are etc.

Music/Audio
In my own experience, I have used an intro, with over the top sound and my favorite song playing while to me it was awesome a lot of people watching at the time really disliked this, and that grows more apparent with more feedback that I received. So loud, bass booming, dubstep are in most cases, not the best practice. But that's not to say you can't use music, if the track is put on a reasonable level then it should be pleasing to the ear to hear! (Say that ten times fast).

Color
With an intro, you have to understand that you need it to represent you and your brand(If you have one). It needs to be recognizable, so if someone were to be looking elsewhere on a different platform they would recognize you from the crowd, that's where color comes in. When making your intro try to keep in mind your channel and see if it fits with your current pallet etc.

One thing to remember and it's a tip that I use myself often when it comes to intros and small content that needs to be reused. Can you watch it ten times in a row without looking away, granted if you have made an appealing intro visuals will do you well but the idea is that all your viewers have to look at this everytime you upload a new video so if you can't watch it at least five times without looking away then your viewers will not be happy after awhile!

Ok so now you are happy with your intro plan you can head over to Panzoid and also open the video below, it's a very good video guide on the site which it may be worth watching if you want to dive deeper into making one with Panzoid.

Oh! Great website, thanks for sharing :)

varnation

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 25, 2017
YouTube
Thank you for posting this. It's awesome. I spent the weekend picking out and editing the perfect one for me! My subs love it!

Reactions: Row