Official March Forum Contest - $100+ Worth of Prizes!

Will you be entering in this contest?

• Yes of course!

Votes: 68 72.3%
  • No, but maybe the next one!

Votes: 26 27.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
This may not be the best thumbnail in the world, but I like it.

View attachment 18541

Make sure you get your Freedom! Partnership badge before the 27th or your entry will not count.
The rules do state that you need to be a partner :)

Badge: freedom.community.tm/badge[DOUBLEPOST=1490048586][/DOUBLEPOST]
Seems like a lot of people entered this one. This is gonna be a race to the finish. I've already uploaded mine earlier, but awesome thumbnails so far. Good work everyone

Should I say whoops... :p

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
This is looking like to be a great contest! There are some really good thumbnails here too, good luck to all. For people who haven't entered yet you've only got 6 days left so get your entries in soon.​

Jack Mundy

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 12, 2017
YouTube
February Contest Winner

Hey Freedom! Family, congrats to our February contest winners winners. We all had lost of fun reading these, it was very hard to choose the winners with only a few votes between them!
1st place $50 cash prize @Korbin
Also steam game Flix and Chill... because you know valentines day and all that :)
2nd place $30 Steam game key Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide @TaylorGames
3rd place $20 Steam game key for Ryse: Son of Rome @HealPleaseHeal

March Contest!
All thumbs!

Details for the March contest
We are going back to the basics, this is something that all YouTubes have created and thought about, yes that's right it's thumbnails.... The image kind, not the ones on the end of your thumbs sort!

We want you to put your best thumbnail forward. We will only be judging one, so make sure it's your best. Also it must be included on your channel (it can't be one you have made for someone else).

The thumbnail will be judged on:
  • How clickable it is, does it draw your attention and make the viewer want to click it?
  • How it relates to the video, it should be clear from the thumbnail what the video will be and what's included in it.
  • Does it scale well, it may look amazing when it is blown up full scale, but if you have half the writings of Shakespeare on a tiny thumbnail it's going to be quite hard for the viewer to read. Don't over complicate it!

IMPORTANT

To qualify for this contest, make sure you follow these:

• Must be a Freedom partner and have the Purple Freedom! Partner Badge to be eligible for the prizes.
  • Reply to this thread with the image of the thumbnail. Do not just post a video link. You can choose to post the full scale, the small version as seen on YouTube or both, long as it's the same image.
  • It must be your own, copying one off the internet or someone else will get you disqualified!

Prizes
We are having a total of 3 winners! The winner of this month’s contest will receive $50 in cash, 2nd and 3rd, $50 worth of steam game keys distributed between them. More prizes may be given out depending on the amount and quality of entries.

The forum team look forward to your entries. Best of luck to everyone!
Deadline for the contest is the 27th of March, results posted around the 5th of April.

i found it really funny making it, hope u all like it :)

maxresdefault (2).jpg

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Please can @PowPK @Abhishikta @GarrettEbes and @QuantumMaster read the following;
You have less than a week to acquire the Freedom! Partner Badge by going to https://freedom.community.tm/badge/ and applying.

If you do not do this by the 27th March, your entry will be void and will be exempt from voting.

For other partners, keep them coming, there is still 6 days remaining and everyone has the chance to win!

Rejand

Freedom! Member
Apr 22, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
do i have to post the original thumbnail cuz i dont think i have many of those anywhere can i use my video instead to show or can i download my thumbnail from youtube and show that one?

If you type the name of the video on google and go to images you will see the thumbnail in full quality :)