VR Media Courtroom - Calling All Intrested Reviewers

theweirdomaxim

When a doubt, be weird!
Freedom! Member
Sep 16, 2014
Kathmandu, Nepal.
YouTube
I will just get into the point. I would like reviewers, whether you like video games, movies, Japanese anime, and so on, to debate against me (on a script based, but we will pre-debate for the script) on my review channel, Media Courtroom ( https://www.youtube.com/user/MediaCourtroom ). Media Courtroom is basically Phoenix Wright X Reviewing. I will tell you more details via Skype but here's what I need.

Requirements:
  1. Must have good quality microphone
  2. Must be comfortable to record yourself via 720p webcam/video camera (If you have any other idea how you want to approach this, let me know).
  3. MUST BE ABLE TO REACH DEADLINE ON TIME!
  4. Must acknowledge that all points can or will be counter-attacked by me and vice versa, so make sure you are comfortable with that.
  5. Must accept others valid opinion (at least for the video) unless you have a counter attack
  6. Must have Skype and Google Doc to discuss and send/share files.
If we have more than enough reviewers, I will bring two people to debate instead of me. But all and all, I will be writing the first script, and editing. You can edit the script, but only on your part for each speech. And obviously, you can comment on the script, but only under 24 hours.

If you are interested, please add me on Skype: Theweirdomaxim and tell me that you are for Media Courtroom. If you have questions, please drop it here or via Skype.

Thank you for reading this and have a good day! :)