Forums Member of the Month! (September)

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hey Freedom Family!

It is time to announce the Member of the month for September!

And this month's Motm is..

@Showcase One Media

Been a very helpful member, active on our chat and very helpful around our support section!

Visit their main site or view their Inspire Films' channel here.

To everyone else, do not worry, there's still next month!

Show the community that you have what it takes to be #MotM

Best of luck to all!

------
Whoever gets selected as MotM gains a special shiny badge for a month, a virtual round of applause, the community's love, plus a few other things. ;)

Remember, if you want to be the 'Member of the Month', you have to:

• Be active on the chat.
  • Introduce new Freedomers.
  • Follow the rules.
  • Report the rule breakers!
  • Provide feedback to those who need it.
  • Engage in forum discussions.
------
2016 Members of the Month:
January - @Nolan Westmore
February - @Enmoshin
March - @fattmat
April - @UnstoppableFrost
May - @Joaofall
June- @GaminMadness
July - @ReesFitz92
August - @zeke morgan & @Crazylawrence

Last edited:

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
Well done to Showcase, not only for becoming our newest Motm but also for his continued effort to help out around the forum. Well done :) and keep it up our resident forum hunter XD

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hi Freedom Fam,
A big thanks to row and the forum team for nominating me for this title and a special thanks to all the members of these forums for being great active participants in the discussions and activities across here.
It's such a pleasure to be made member of the month for September and to be recognised for what I do around these forums. I will be active as always and I have a few surprises planned for the community that I'm just waiting to get the Ok for.
Good luck to all of you people out there who want to be the next member of the month, with some hard work and derivation you will have a shot. To all members, don't forget to stay active, interact with others, help out partners, report rule breakers and be great forum members. I can't wait to show you what I have planned for the coming months.

All the Best,
Dylan
Showcase One Group
(That's right, I revealed my name)

My Wishlist of things I wish to incorporate in the near future:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-D3lLmd9oHBKjxp0o2ewph114UQjcklsr7jBvlsTJiU

Update: I took all of the videos on my channel down a couple of weeks ago due but I will be coming back next year to use that channel as a portfolio.

Last edited:

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Hey guys,
It's been great as member of the month. Having the chance to be recognised for what I do here.
But it's time to pass it onto another person. In 4-5 days there will be a new, very deserving member of the month.
Unfortunately I haven't been posting as much this month as I would like to have been due to projects and personal stuff but I will always be on here helping out as much as I can.

Thanks for giving me this opportunity I will continue to be around.
Showcase One Media
- Your Resident Forum Hunter

Reactions: Row