PC Minecraft Vanilla Story Based Server | 38k subs YTer|

Arcaviouse

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 19, 2014
YouTube
Hello, my name is Arcaviouse, and I am starting a fun Story driven, vanilla server and I am looking for some people to get on board with the project. There will be two sides you can choose from, Light, or Darkness. The names of our gods have yet to be revealed, but with alot of devotion, they may find us worthy! The only requirements is you must have a decent mic, you MUST use discord, as for channel requirements, I will personally look over the channel, and choose. Please have at least an average of 100+ views a video. This is a long term series commitment, so please bare that in mind. More information will be revealed if you are chosen as to what the server will entail, as to avoid giving spoilers to the public. Recording/livestream times will be discussed as well when we contact you.

Please post as such:

Name : Arcaviouse
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdg2fpHXekOzgF3W4RMRXAQ?view_as=subscriber
Subscribers: 38k
Average Views: 300
Region:USA
Reason I want to join: ( insert reason here)
Skills: Redstone, building, ect...

We currently have a small build team that are putting together some things together all custom built. The server in it's early stages will be evolving nearly daily with new things. But nothing that should impact players negatively. Currently some plugins are installed such as essentials for homes and tp's and separating players into their respective "sides". Along with a few misc plugins such as death chests. The story is being put together by a friend who I trust so I'm not aware of spoilers. I only know the rough idea. The server is also in good hands, it isn't going anywhere anytime soon, and can be upgraded at a moments notice if need be. I have myself and someone who's been dealing with servers for many years.

Last edited:

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
I know I'm a small youtuber, I honestly don't care about views as in the way most do(getting paid) I do YouTube because it's my passion and if I get views than that just means people like my content and find it funny which is all I try for, making people laugh, that's the most important thing to me, trying to brighten someone's day. If you choose me, thanks a lot and if you don't, well I understand and hope it goes well for you.
Name: TheDeluxe74
Channel link: www.youtube.com/c/TheDeluxe74
Subscribers: 62
Average Views: less than 100
Region:USA
Reason I want to join: (it seems really fun and I been trying to find a smp to join )
Skills: Redstone