PC Modded Minecraft server VALIANT VALLEY looking for YouTubers

HazzManBlamLOL

New User
Apr 7, 2019
YouTube
Hello how's it going I am HazzMan4Ever and I'm here to talk about a modded minecraft server that me and some others are currently setting up. The name of the server is VALIANT VALLEY the definition of the word Valiant is and I quote ''possessing or showing courage or determination'' I thought this suited the server name well as all of us that have been working on the server behind the scenes etc have been determined working hard on getting things right for the server so that the experience on the server will be fun and not half working XD. The modded server will be packed of things to keep things interesting I'll list just some of the mods that we have in the modpack so far that way you get an idea of what you'll be getting yourself into

* MrCrayFish Furniture Mod
* WildNature
* The Midnight
* BackPacks
* Xaeros Minimap
* Xaeros world map
* Explorercraft
* Lycanites
* Minecraft Comes Alive
* Mystcraft
* MineColonies
* Pams Harvestcraft
* Abyssalcraft
* The Erebus
* Eyes in the darkness
* Netherex
* Natural Disasters

The title of the post is modded minecraft server VALIANT VALLEY looking for YouTubers but we also accept streamers but they'd have to be certain rules with that in which we'd need to discuss. Most members are UK and US but that doesn't mean we won't open up to people that are close around those timezones we can make exceptions if you aren't exactly close to the timezones. Should also mention age too ages are pretty mixed right now we look for ages 16 - 20 ideally but exceptions can be made just like the timezones XD trying to make everyone happy ya know

anyways that's about it if you read through all this then awesome lol there's a lot I know. If you're interested in joining feel free to contact me @ HazzMan4E#4130

TheDeluxe74

Respected User
Jun 9, 2015
Did you ever get people for the server? I'm willing to join you guys on a new one, vanilla or modded
My discord is thedeluxe74#8991