My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Hi guys I am from My Daily Video channel, I hope we can grow together, in my channel you'll find various video and hope it will entertain you, but I am sorry if you find uncomfortable video in my channel, actually I am confuse what category I have to choose because of my video content so I choose vlog, because vlog it may contain of various event in my daily life. and sorry for my English becase I am not fluent

Last edited:

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi guys I am from My Daily Video channel, I hope we can grow together, in my channel you'll find various video and hope it will entertain you, but I am sorry if you find uncomfortable video in my channel, actually I am confuse what category I have to choose because of my video content so I choose vlog, because vlog it may contain of various event in my daily life.
Vlogging is nice to do. What inspired you to focus on making real life videos? I was too lazy to go outside, and I went the video game route because it can interest me for hours on the end, heh. And for yourself, what kind of food do you enjoy the most? Tell us a little more about yourself, it should spark up the conversations even higher ^^

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I like simple food I mean I like traditional food you know I am from indonesia. by the way nice to chat with you.
Oh, I see ^^ I tend to make a lot of steamed fried rice, a bit of bread, and sometimes soup when the time comes down to it. And nice chatting with you too. If you have any questions for the forums, feel free to ask at any time ^^

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Hi guys I am from My Daily Video channel, I hope we can grow together, in my channel you'll find various video and hope it will entertain you, but I am sorry if you find uncomfortable video in my channel, actually I am confuse what category I have to choose because of my video content so I choose vlog, because vlog it may contain of various event in my daily life.
Welcome to the forums and good luck with your VLOG's :)

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Oh, I see ^^ I tend to make a lot of steamed fried rice, a bit of bread, and sometimes soup when the time comes down to it. And nice chatting with you too. If you have any questions for the forums, feel free to ask at any time ^^
fried rice is Nasi goreng, President Obama likes it very much when he was in Indonesia also he like sate, bakso (meatball)

fattmat

Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
fried rice is Nasi goreng, President Obama likes it very much when he was in Indonesia also he like sate, bakso (meatball)
Oh my lordie, I can never give up my friend rice anymore, it's a staple to my diet. I haven't had meatballs in an extremely long time, but it's sweet that you have knowledge based off of the president.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Welcome to freedom :)

Do you enjoy vlogging ?

I have tried a few times and its a nice change :)

Reactions: Nuke

Hungry4Games

Mar 15, 2016
Belgium
twitter.com
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom and good luck with your channel!
I'm too shy to really Vlog on a daily basis :) one Vlog a week is plenty for me :p for the rest I stick to gaming...
I'm going to be quite busy checking out all the channels I'm finding here :) just got to get some editing done first :p

Reactions: Nuke

My Daily Video

Feb 27, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom and good luck with your channel!
I'm too shy to really Vlog on a daily basis :) one Vlog a week is plenty for me :p for the rest I stick to gaming...
I'm going to be quite busy checking out all the channels I'm finding here :) just got to get some editing done first :p
Welcome to freedom :)

Do you enjoy vlogging ?

I have tried a few times and its a nice change :)

Ok thats right but I have different style in vlogging I just filming what I think its interesting. thanks for cooment