Where lies my biggest improve point?

• Editing(transitions/effects)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Editing(color based/giving a 'cinematic' look)

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • The footage itself

• The concept

• Anything else

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bu11et

Rising User
Jun 20, 2018
YouTube

This is my first edit EVER, any feedback is appriciated!
Would love some constructive feedback on the editing and colorgrading/balancing. Edited in Hitfilm4Express and recorded with NvideaShadowplay/Audacity.

Check my profile for information about me and my channel!

Reactions: SoundEffect

Aj Stiffler

New User
Jun 10, 2018
YouTube

This is my first edit EVER, any feedback is appriciated!
Would love some constructive feedback on the editing and colorgrading/balancing. Edited in Hitfilm4Express and recorded with NvideaShadowplay/Audacity.

Check my profile for information about me and my channel!
I liked the snipes around 2:21, it looked nice.
Great video man.

Aj Stiffler

New User
Jun 10, 2018
YouTube
Ty, don't be too nice though if you see something that can be improved, don't think about it just say it:). I have gotten some tips now and my next one will be better.
I Genuinely enjoyed it but don't get used to using copyrighted music because it will affect you in the future. I used to use some copyrighted songs and i was advised to try to stop using them because they will affect my channel so I've started using copyright free music for my videos. Hope this helps you trying to improve your channel.

Last edited:

bu11et

Rising User
Jun 20, 2018
YouTube
I Genuinely enjoyed it but don't get used to using copyrighted music because it will affect you in the future. I used to use some copyrighted songs and i was advised to try to stop using them because they will affect my channel so I've started using copyright free music for my videos. Hope this helps you trying to improve your channel.

How will it effect youre channel excactly, i don't have much knowlegde about copyrighted music. As far as i know it only effects that you can't make money right?

Aj Stiffler

New User
Jun 10, 2018
YouTube
How will it effect youre channel excactly, i don't have much knowlegde about copyrighted music. As far as i know it only effects that you can't make money right?
Even i don't have a lot of knowledge about it but I've been told not make a habit of using copyrighted music because it may not cause problems now but in the long run it will benefit you to use non copyrighted music. That's all i know pretty much. Any ways it's up to you, i just thought this might help you.

Reactions: LW

bu11et

Rising User
Jun 20, 2018
YouTube
Even i don't have a lot of knowledge about it but I've been told not make a habit of using copyrighted music because it may not cause problems now but in the long run it will benefit you to use non copyrighted music. That's all i know pretty much. Any ways it's up to you, i just thought this might help you.

Okay, thanks! I searched for some music but almost all the good songs are copyrighted. The strange thing is that most big cs youtubers ( for example Superstitum) use copyrighted song but manage to not get there video claimed.

Aj Stiffler

New User
Jun 10, 2018
YouTube
Okay, thanks! I searched for some music but almost all the good songs are copyrighted. The strange thing is that most big cs youtubers ( for example Superstitum) use copyrighted song but manage to not get there video claimed.
I think that they must have bought the song or must have a deal with the owner of the song or something. Not sure.

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
You will have to deal with all the "good songs" being copyrighted. General rule of thumb: If you heard something in the radio you probably can't use it. For your example with SuperstituM, he does get his videos claimed:
upload_2018-6-28_20-20-29.png

You can look up whether or not you can use a specific song and what a claim for it will do here for most songs.
There's some Free to use Music available to Freedom! Members at the following places:
I want to find the person out there who doesn't find enough off this list...

I think that they must have bought the song or must have a deal with the owner of the song or something. Not sure.
Also, buying a song is not enough:
Buying a song, CD, DVD or other piece of media doesn't give you authorization to post that content on YouTube. The content owner still has the right to choose where it is distributed.

bu11et

Rising User
Jun 20, 2018
YouTube
You will have to deal with all the "good songs" being copyrighted. General rule of thumb: If you heard something in the radio you probably can't use it. For your example with SuperstituM, he does get his videos claimed:
View attachment 20233

You can look up whether or not you can use a specific song and what a claim for it will do here for most songs.
There's some Free to use Music available to Freedom! Members at the following places:
I want to find the person out there who doesn't find enough off this list...

Also, buying a song is not enough:

Ty man this helps alot! I get it now, superstitum probably gets his money from gambling sponsors.