Resources Need a graphic designer?

Despair Eto

New User
Jun 2, 2016
Chile
YouTube
Hey :) I'm a graphic designer >in progress< and I want to help some of you if you want it
I can make thumbnail, profile pictures and ending cards like the ones I'm showing right here. [The thumbnails and ending cards are mine, and the profile pictures are requests; and in spanish bc it's my native language]
I'll take a few requests but I only can make them on Fridays and Saturdays (unless I get a free day someday) because of my free time ^^ so please be patient.
Thumbnail: PicsArt_04-16-01.10.58.jpg
Profile picture:PicsArt_04-16-07.29.06.jpg
Ending card: PicsArt_05-06-05.15.28.jpg

>Please, be really specific with what you want (background colors, characters, images, text color, etc.)
>Be polite when asking, rude people will be ignored
>Be patient, it takes me a time to get it done
>If you don't like it, or want to change something, tell me and I'll fix it right away
>The only thing I ask for, is that you give me credits for making them (saying it on a video or leaving it on the description)

Thank you :)

Malik Cole

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 3, 2016
Maryland
YouTube
Hey :) I'm a graphic designer >in progress< and I want to help some of you if you want it
I can make thumbnail, profile pictures and ending cards like the ones I'm showing right here. [The thumbnails and ending cards are mine, and the profile pictures are requests; and in spanish bc it's my native language]
I'll take a few requests but I only can make them on Fridays and Saturdays (unless I get a free day someday) because of my free time ^^ so please be patient.
Thumbnail: View attachment 15614
Profile picture:View attachment 15615
Ending card: View attachment 15617

>Please, be really specific with what you want (background colors, characters, images, text color, etc.)
>Be polite when asking, rude people will be ignored
>Be patient, it takes me a time to get it done
>If you don't like it, or want to change something, tell me and I'll fix it right away
>The only thing I ask for, is that you give me credits for making them (saying it on a video or leaving it on the description)

Thank you :)
can you man be a banner it can be anything as long as it represent my brand ovogamer