Request Need A Honest Review

Royal Coyote

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 14, 2017
YouTube
Hello Guys So I Struggle A Lot With Growing I Have Not Got The Best Pc And Any Soundproofing For My Blue Yetti But I Need A Honest Review Of My Content And Channel

Reactions: derwinvlog

[ILYC]Rarity

Freedom! Member
Feb 11, 2016
Colorado
YouTube
Devilz666ILYC
Your commentary could use a bit of work. You start doing stuff and stop talking all of a sudden , besides that looks great. I would also recommend pasting your videos on the forums of the games, as well as steam or other gaming forums you use. Gotta promote!

Reactions: Royal Coyote

Lost Trigger

Freedom! Member
Mar 27, 2015
YouTube
profile and banner are fine

thumbnails are not particularly interesting. need to work on making them more visually interesting

would get rid of the intro, just my suggestion

just watching your most recent video. you should stop to talk to someone else in the background. sometimes it can be funny but if this is my first time watching your video and im waiting for the video to actually get into the gameplay, segments like those might make me click off

i'd work on speaking a bit louder/pronouncating you tend to mumble from what I can tell and if not mumble sometimes talk to low. also maybe putting a bit more energy into your commentary

Reactions: Royal Coyote
D

Deleted member 197467

From what I can tell for watching one of your videos, your thumbnails are good, but could you some work. They don't look appealing to a persons eyes and wouldn't make someone want to click on the video. Your commentary seams good, but you randomly stop talking for long periods of times witch makes views click off the video. I would recommend only recording in 720p48 since you do not have a good computer that can handle 1080p60 recording without lag. I would also recommend adding more about the video as well as putting key words in the BIO of you video. If you don't already I recommend Tagging all videos with key words so people can find your videos. Keep up the good work!

General Taggart

Rising User
Freedom! Member
I know that video thumbnails are sometimes really pain in ***, but you got some video thumbs with video names that won't tell what it's all about or what is the game in question.

Also if you are like me, that prefer more "offline" approach of doing voice overs for game videos, then it's better to record your game play first and then taking the parts you need and then do voice overs to them.

I personally, in my opinion get little better to talk "online" and do more straight to video commentary by doing livestreaming in alternative channel or another platform.

I personally use Adobe's Sparkle to do YouTube thumbnails and other social media thumbs as well.

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Similar to what a lot of individuals have put above, I would say the commentary needs a bit of work here and there; speaking clearly and consistently is always important when doing narration. Other than that, everything looks really decent! Keep up the good work!