Ashley SilverDust

Community Team
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Feb 14, 2015
Maine, USA
YouTube
AshleySilver101
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Community Team with another Community Newsletter. Find out what you might have missed recently in the community, and catch up on all the Freedom! videos from the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!

Are you Spooktacular Enough? #FreedomFrights Contest Begins
This month the forum team is looking for your best, most creative, and spooktacular images. Instructions and details are explained in the official contest thread below. Halloween themed contests are always a lot of fun. This time you're not just replying to the thread, but interacting on Twitter with #FreedomFrights to enter to win. There are more prizes than ever! I hope you participate in all the fun. :)

www.community.tm/threads/are-you-spooktacular-enough-freedomfrights-contest

B.C.E. Free For You Friday the 13th
B.C.E. is a top-down multiplayer comical action game set in the Stone Age that can be played with 2-4 players, local or online. Challenge friends with prehistoric weapons, and enjoy customizing your caveman. Join the community event Friday the 13th. You can find B.C.E. in T.I.P. on the dashboard. Email support with your key code and receive a free 2nd key if they are getting a lot of videos back! See the full thread for all of the info, and get some handy dandy assets you can use when creating content for this game too!
www.community.tm/threads/b-c-e-coming-free-for-you

More Reasons to Love the YT Studio App
Now from mobile you can schedule posts on the go! Scheduling videos can be quite beneficial for creators, and there was no way to do this from within the studio app previously. Hopefully this add on will be useful to many. You can also now see a subscriber count card while in your studio on mobile, which was a frequently requested feature. Formerly known as the Creator Studio, the oh-so-useful back-end of your channel will be referred to as YouTube Studio from now on - they've completed the transition. YouTube continues to listen to the feedback from creators like you, and work on developing the YouTube Studio to better meet all of our needs.
www.youtube-creators.googleblog.com/even-more-reasons-for-creators-to-love

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)
It's time to feature another 3 active #FreedomFamily users.
:D
HypeTheGamer, KingofAstro, & Helix Brightstar
Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily on Twitter for your chance to be featured.

★ The meaning of meaningfulness (Tips w/ a hint of Lime)
The content of your channel should be meaningful, that's a given, but here's what many Youtubers still miss.

★ Monetize cover songs on YouTube With Freedom!
Introducing: We Are The Hits! This is HUGE news for partners of all sizes!

★ Not knowing this could cost you BIG TIME
Anthony presents a video about all the juiciest, spiciest, most helpful YouTube platform news that you may have missed.

★ Your Sponsorship questions answered
Just in case you're not always reading the changes to the support FAQs dealing with sponsorships, Anthony takes you through some recent additions that were asked by partners just like you! Have more questions? Leave a comment on the video!

★ South Park in trouble and Red Dead Redemption 2 #StaffShorts
New episode of #staffshorts featuring a great new game B.C.E. featured in T.I.P.. Find out why South Park "The Fracture but Whole" is in trouble, and many more tidbits of gaming news.

★ George stars in Brotherhood of Gamers Ep. 3
The Brotherhood of Gamers is an MGN show powered by Freedom! where YOU the Freedom! Family could be featured if you play games like Overwatch, Player Unknown Battlegrounds, DOTA2, League of Legends or anything else fun and competitive.
Gameplay footage? SEND IT IN here: https://goo.gl/wrQgxE

★ Nold the Ninja in the BoG Ep. 4
Dive in the action as Nold and Immortal Jeremy play Overwatch!

★ MSI set and custom music for you! Plus, new George challenge!
Freedom! built two shiny new sets for MSI that you can use too. Compose custom music by yourself, coming soon to a dashboard near you. Also, George will lose 10 pounds by Dec 31 2017 - Can you do it, too?

★ $1.7 million paid to you - 110% rev share winner - Channel spotlight
Will it be $2 million next month? 110% revenue share for 1 year plus $100 cash winner announced. Also, a detailed channel spotlight.

Thanks for reading!
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community. Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care. Also, never give up!

Last edited:

Dealer4519

New User
Freedom! Member
May 28, 2016
Hello, everybody! I'm back on behalf of the Community Team with another Community Newsletter. Find out what you might have missed recently in the community, and catch up on all the Freedom! videos from the last couple of weeks. Enjoy!

Are you Spooktacular Enough? #FreedomFrights Contest Begins
This month the forum team is looking for your best, most creative, and spooktacular images. Instructions and details are explained in the official contest thread below. Halloween themed contests are always a lot of fun. This time you're not just replying to the thread, but interacting on Twitter with #FreedomFrights to enter to win. There are more prizes than ever! I hope you participate in all the fun. :)

www.community.tm/threads/are-you-spooktacular-enough-freedomfrights-contest

B.C.E. Free For You Friday the 13th
B.C.E. is a top-down multiplayer comical action game set in the Stone Age that can be played with 2-4 players, local or online. Challenge friends with prehistoric weapons, and enjoy customizing your caveman. Join the community event Friday the 13th. You can find B.C.E. in T.I.P. on the dashboard. Email support with your key code and receive a free 2nd key if they are getting a lot of videos back! See the full thread for all of the info, and get some handy dandy assets you can use when creating content for this game too!
www.community.tm/threads/b-c-e-coming-free-for-you

More Reasons to Love the YT Studio App
Now from mobile you can schedule posts on the go! Scheduling videos can be quite beneficial for creators, and there was no way to do this from within the studio app previously. Hopefully this add on will be useful to many. You can also now see a subscriber count card while in your studio on mobile, which was a frequently requested feature. Formerly known as the Creator Studio, the oh-so-useful back-end of your channel will be referred to as YouTube Studio from now on - they've completed the transition. YouTube continues to listen to the feedback from creators like you, and work on developing the YouTube Studio to better meet all of our needs.
www.youtube-creators.googleblog.com/even-more-reasons-for-creators-to-love

(y) (Y) #FreedomFamily Stands Out
(y) (Y)
It's time to feature another 3 active #FreedomFamily users.
HypeTheGamer, KingofAstro, & Helix Brightstar
Thanks for being awesome and interacting. Show them some love, everybody!
Be sure to be active using #FreedomFamily on Twitter for your chance to be featured.

★ The meaning of meaningfulness (Tips w/ a hint of Lime)
The content of your channel should be meaningful, that's a given, but here's what many Youtubers still miss.

★ Monetize cover songs on YouTube With Freedom!
Introducing: We Are The Hits! This is HUGE news for partners of all sizes!

★ Not knowing this could cost you BIG TIME
Anthony presents a video about all the juiciest, spiciest, most helpful YouTube platform news that you may have missed.

★ Your Sponsorship questions answered
Just in case you're not always reading the changes to the support FAQs dealing with sponsorships, Anthony takes you through some recent additions that were asked by partners just like you! Have more questions? Leave a comment on the video!

★ South Park in trouble and Red Dead Redemption 2 #StaffShorts
New episode of #staffshorts featuring a great new game B.C.E. featured in T.I.P.. Find out why South Park "The Fracture but Whole" is in trouble, and many more tidbits of gaming news.

★ George stars in Brotherhood of Gamers Ep. 3
The Brotherhood of Gamers is an MGN show powered by Freedom! where YOU the Freedom! Family could be featured if you play games like Overwatch, Player Unknown Battlegrounds, DOTA2, League of Legends or anything else fun and competitive.
Gameplay footage? SEND IT IN here: https://goo.gl/wrQgxE

★ Nold the Ninja in the BoG Ep. 4
Dive in the action as Nold and Immortal Jeremy play Overwatch!

★ MSI set and custom music for you! Plus, new George challenge!
Freedom! built two shiny new sets for MSI that you can use too. Compose custom music by yourself, coming soon to a dashboard near you. Also, George will lose 10 pounds by Dec 31 2017 - Can you do it, too?

★ $1.7 million paid to you - 110% rev share winner - Channel spotlight
Will it be $2 million next month? 110% revenue share for 1 year plus $100 cash winner announced. Also, a detailed channel spotlight.

Thanks for reading!
From the Freedom! Community Team to the entire Freedom! family, we look forward to seeing you around in the community. Best wishes for all of your endeavors and take care. Also, never give up!

Thanks Ashley, this newsletter helped me keep up with what I missed! Great Job!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I don't understand how this thread slipped past me the last few days..

I was completely unaware of what BCE even was, shows how much I have been busy and haven't catched up on. It also seems that Anthony is pulling it up a notch with the video releases. I can see a lot more videos being made by him now, which is good, variety from George is good (without offense to him of course)

Good catch up thread Ashley, I promise that I will watch all of the videos listed above so I can catch up for once :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ashley SilverDust

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
can someone send that cover song article to the freedom support for I asked them about a coversong/parody and if it was ok with freedom and such but they didnt lik that video