Rising User
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
Where are you from?: I recently moved to Louisiana
How old are you?: I am 16 years old
How did you find Freedom!?: Through YouTube
What are you hobbies?: Video Games and Musical Instruments
What is your favorite food?: Steak
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming channel (mainly focuses on The Elder Scrolls)
What kind of content do you upload?: Gaming
Channel link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYw5evTq03g5yZKFw-nlmng

Last edited:

Frosted Fricks

Freedom! Member
Mar 23, 2015
Buffalo
YouTube
frostedfricks
Howdy howdy newcomer and welcome to Freedom. Since we are a big happy family here, we like to get to know everybody on here a little better and I have plenty of questions and recommendations when I get to know more about you! They do have a template on here that actually helps newer people to introduce themselves especially if they have a hard time thinking about what to say! Here is the Template:

Template

I hope that helps a little and also it looks like your subscribe button is being funky here's some instructions that should help you out more so you can be like all the cool kids and have a way for people to view your page!!!

Sub Button

I hope this all helps and I really hope to learn more about you and welcome my friend!

MrDorkey82

Rising User
Sep 27, 2015
YouTube
Howdy howdy newcomer and welcome to Freedom. Since we are a big happy family here, we like to get to know everybody on here a little better and I have plenty of questions and recommendations when I get to know more about you! They do have a template on here that actually helps newer people to introduce themselves especially if they have a hard time thinking about what to say! Here is the Template:

Template

I hope that helps a little and also it looks like your subscribe button is being funky here's some instructions that should help you out more so you can be like all the cool kids and have a way for people to view your page!!!

Sub Button

I hope this all helps and I really hope to learn more about you and welcome my friend!
Thank you :)