Muso Marshmallow

New User
Freedom! Member
Jun 28, 2016
Italy
YouTube
Hi everyone, my name is Roberto and I'm an italian student that has opened a channel on YouTube.
As I said in the forum chat i'm italian so excuse me if I make some mistakes when I write.

I said that I have a gaming channel and I'm really proud of it because this channel is helping me a lot with the organization of speeches and I love to make videos and make people smile.

If you want see my channel you have to search on YouTube: Muso Marshmallow

You can see some videos, like it, or comment it and obviously subscribe on it for helping me to grow up. :) See you and thanks for the attention.;):D;)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hi everyone, my name is Roberto and I'm an italian student that has opened a channel on YouTube.
As I said in the forum chat i'm italian so excuse me if I make some mistakes when I write.

I said that I have a gaming channel and I'm really proud of it because this channel is helping me a lot with the organization of speeches and I love to make videos and make people smile.

If you want see my channel you have to search on YouTube: Muso Marshmallow

You can see some videos, like it, or comment it and obviously subscribe on it for helping me to grow up. :) See you and thanks for the attention.;):D;)
Hello there Roberto, having a gaming channel is wonderful! You can meet a lot of other youtubers on here ^^

Reactions: Muso Marshmallow