Aug 15, 2017
Hi! We are new to Freedom, our YouTube channel is Living Thru' Shandy. We focus on love, life and laughter. Our videos range from challenges to pranks to travel vlogs. We're excited to be apart of Freedom and look forward to growing.

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi! We are new to Freedom, our YouTube channel is Living Thru' Shandy. We focus on love, life and laughter. Our videos range from challenges to pranks to travel vlogs. We're excited to be apart of Freedom and look forward to growing.
Welcome to the Community :)

In the title you mention couple, does this mean you have run the channel together with your partner? If so that is an amazing thing as i do most things with my wife as well regarding content :)

LuckyGamingsHD

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 9, 2016
YouTube
This is nice, the content that you produce really sounds exquisite.
Keep up the awesome work, God bless to you and your family!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hello!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. We recommend that you tell us more about yourself-- or maybe yourselves! You can refer to this thread for reference on what to say! You can edit your post. :)

Here are some cool things you can do as a new member:
  • Swing by the chat box located at the bottom right part of the forums (We'll be waiting (y) (Y))
  • Learn how to add a subscribe button below your signature (fix that error!)
  • Get the partner badge if you are already partnered with Freedom!
  • Earn forum credits and use them to buy stuff in the forum store
  • Read through the forum rules
  • Check out our FAQs
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D:D

Aug 15, 2017
Welcome to the Community :)

In the title you mention couple, does this mean you have run the channel together with your partner? If so that is an amazing thing as i do most things with my wife as well regarding content :)
Yes, I do things with my boyfriend. You should do it, it's fun and I feel like it makes us closer.

Geist

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
YouTube
WanderingVA
Welcome to the Freedom Family and the forum. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also if you want to tell us about yourself, try using the 'Before posting" thread's template.