• Gif's Pls ~!

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

Nerd

Apr 22, 2014
Lithuania
YouTube
ConfusedNerdTV

It is that time of the week once again ! Are you ready for your dose of forum news ?

Time is ticking ! Monthly contest is ending next week :eek:

Time is ticking, but you still have time until the 30th to submit your emoji to the contest ! Not only will the winner's emoji will be added to Discord and Forums, but you will be getting a bunch of steam game keys as well !
Hurry up and join the contest Here !

MoTM !

Just to make sure no one missed the news, @Johannes89 is the new Member of The month, Congrats once again Johannes (y) (Y) ! If you're already aware of that, well it is time for you to get on your best behavior and maybe you will be the next MoTM ! :)

More changes to youtube !

Last time I made FFF we had some updates to youtube, who would have guessed there's even more this time around ! Like always it is our @ItsJustJord coming with the update announcements :) Updates this week are pretty sweet as well.
Super low latency streams on youtube - Thread Here !
"Sponsors" service on youtube - Thread Here !

Thanks for keeping us up to date Jord <3

Not enough news ?

Don't worry ! @Ashley SilverDust has got you covered :) Freedom newsletter is out this week with all around youtube and Freedom news ! Check it out Here ~!​

Achievements all around !

Another week full of all kinds of achievements ! I Can't list them all, but here's a few :)

First up, @Geist who has gotten 5 million channel views :eek: That's a lot of views !
Congrats :) His thread can be found Here ~!

Next up is another example of being persistent to achieve something. @iCrazyBlaze Has actually uploaded 200 videos now, if that is not dedication, then I don't know what is ! Good Job @iCrazyBlaze :) His thread is Right here.

Moving on to some non-youtube achievements o_O

@Deathlake as some of you probably know is an artist here on the forums, and clearly, a good one as her art is being physically showcased ! Awesome work @Deathlake :) Full story is in her thread here !

Next up we have @IvyPlayGamez coming in with a new PC ! That is definitely an achievement in my book :D Lets show them the productivity with a powerful new pc ! Check out her setup in the thread here.

So that's it for another week, which do you think was the most deserving of our mentions? Visit the poll at the top and have your say. We are also looking to showcase the very best of your contributions to the forums, so if you have a tip, resource, service, milestone or introduction thread that you think should be showcased then please don't hesitate to get in touch!