Official No invitation ("learn more button" hasn't shown up)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accept your invite. Each channel is manually reviewed before being accepted. If it has been longer than 3 working days (Monday to Friday) and have still not received the "learn more button" invitation on your Youtube Dashboard, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal to create a ticket. More information on how to contact via the ticket system can be found here

To join the network you must have:
  • At least 1 video public
  • Not uploading any copyrighted content
  • Fan funding turned off
Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.

Date Last Updated: 10th January 2017

Last edited:
A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accept your invite. Each channel is manually reviewed before being accepted. If it has been longer than 2 working days (Monday to Friday) and have still not received the "learn more button" invitation on your Youtube Dashboard, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal to create a ticket. More information on how to contact via the ticket system can be found here

To join the network you must have at least 1 video public and not uploading any copyrighted content. Even if your channel is in good standing, if it contains copyrighted material that hasn't been picked up yet you may still be denied. Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.

Date Last Reviewed: 6th March 2016
I've been fully accepted.. Received the email and everything.. But the "learn more" isn't there..

You have been accepted to Freedom! Network!
Step 1 - Partnership
See how to partner your channel

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdlT6B6lYcg

Step 2 - Dashboard
Sign into your shiny Freedom! dashboard and read the Training tab:

www.freedom.tm/Freedom!/login
Username: AnarkaAkaza
Password:

Note: Sign in with your Google Account. This username/password is a backup in case you have trouble signing in with Google.

Step 3 - Refer-a-friend
Tell your friends and earn 15% for 1 year from Freedom!'s pocket (you take nothing away from your friend's earnings).

Learn more ➜ www.freedom.tm/pay

Let's grow together :)

Thank you,

The Freedom! team
www.freedom.tm

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Ok back in this thread so the last time i have heard from any support staff on my issue was on Mar 23, 2016 06:31AM,,,, the date i created the ticket was, Mar 19, 2016 02:53PM , From Maarten (Freedom!) Thank you for reaching out to us. I will forward this information to the Partner QC team for the second time, and will get back to you once I have any updates., Now i understand that they are saturated, with stuff to do but however if there system works like and other system ive dealt with my ticket should be up there in the que, i still have yet to receive an invitation, i have had an email stating they sent an invitation, however never had any thing show up on my dashboard, nothing, if there so backed logged with tickets i would probably a good time to invest into more help. At this point i am seriously thinking about going somewhere else, wanted to be part of this network but if there not going to offer me any type of timely support, which should be about two business days, may think of going elsewhere, just saying dont know what there business model is at freedom, but Bad CS can destroy a company, hopefully can help out or send an email to someone to get this ball rolling,Please

Can you send me a private message with your ticket ID number. It shouldn't be taking this long to get sorted.

I've been fully accepted.. Received the email and everything.. But the "learn more" isn't there..

You have been accepted to Freedom! Network!
Step 1 - Partnership
See how to partner your channel

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdlT6B6lYcg

Step 2 - Dashboard
Sign into your shiny Freedom! dashboard and read the Training tab:

www.freedom.tm/Freedom!/login
Username: AnarkaAkaza
Password:

Note: Sign in with your Google Account. This username/password is a backup in case you have trouble signing in with Google.

Step 3 - Refer-a-friend
Tell your friends and earn 15% for 1 year from Freedom!'s pocket (you take nothing away from your friend's earnings).

Learn more ➜ www.freedom.tm/pay

Let's grow together :)

Thank you,

The Freedom! team
www.freedom.tm

After it says you have been accepted it will still take a couple of days for the channel to be reviewed (the video needs updating). How long since you applied?

Upvote 0
Can you send me a private message with your ticket ID number. It shouldn't be taking this long to get sorted.

After it says you have been accepted it will still take a couple of days for the channel to be reviewed (the video needs updating). How long since you applied?

I applied a few days ago, but I was still with FullScreen during this time. However, as of 1:59pm today, FullScreen let me go. I got accepted on March 29. I'm stressed out, I got heckled in the chat earlier and I just wanna get this officialized and done with.

Upvote 0
T

TheOtakuHouse

Hi i just applyed for a partnership yesterday and my channel has no videos atm im making one now but i wonder when will i still get invited if i post a video on my channel now? wont i get invited. Please reply as soon as possible

Upvote 0
I

ItzRoyK

I've waited probably way more than 48 hours and it has been like 3 days and i have not got my "Learn more" button out yet and has not partnered which i'd like, I've at least uploaded 1 video not copyrighted and publishing my second one right now, I've sent our a support ticket two days ago and have not received anything yet and i've sent it in the "Invitations" error. some one please help? I really need to get a partnership and need help on my channel! ~ItzRoyK

Upvote 0

Rodio

New User
Oct 29, 2014
After five days and 4 tickets,messages and tweet without any replys, i hope to find help here in the forum.
I have to rejoin freedom with my 2 channels (10-15k subscribers) and i still waiting the "lern more" button, 1 year ago the support reply me in 24 hours... now, after 5 days, no one answer me.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
After five days and 4 tickets,messages and tweet without any replys, i hope to find help here in the forum.
I have to rejoin freedom with my 2 channels (10-15k subscribers) and i still waiting the "lern more" button, 1 year ago the support reply me in 24 hours... now, after 5 days, no one answer me.

Hi Rodio, can you message me (either here or via private message) with your channel url and ticket ID. It may be delayed due to sending multiple tickets in, each one bumps the request to the back of the queue. I'll have a look and see what's happening anyway.

Upvote 0

Rodio

New User
Oct 29, 2014
Thank you so much for reply me!! I started a conversation with you!

Hi Rodio, can you message me (either here or via private message) with your channel url and ticket ID. It may be delayed due to sending multiple tickets in, each one bumps the request to the back of the queue. I'll have a look and see what's happening anyway.

Upvote 0

anonymos77

New User
May 5, 2016
I waited 48h and i contacted the support team , now it's more than 48h after contacting them but i didn't receive anything , how do i know that my channel is accepted or not ???

Upvote 0

Absolute Hd

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
YouTube
hi i have tried to join freedom network, i have been accepted in to the network and the problem is that they havent sent an invitation through youtube for me to accept. i have emailed support and waited 2 weeks for the invite, support said that they have accepted me and will pass my details to the invitation part and i have been waiting 2 weeks since. but no invitation still

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I waited 48h and i contacted the support team , now it's more than 48h after contacting them but i didn't receive anything , how do i know that my channel is accepted or not ???

The invite should be found on your youtube dashboard here https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
To check if you are partnered go to this page https://www.youtube.com/features and it should show "Network: Freedom"

Can you post your channel ID (the thing after /channel/ in the url

hi i have tried to join freedom network, i have been accepted in to the network and the problem is that they havent sent an invitation through youtube for me to accept. i have emailed support and waited 2 weeks for the invite, support said that they have accepted me and will pass my details to the invitation part and i have been waiting 2 weeks since. but no invitation still

Post your ticket ID and I'll have a look into it

Upvote 0

Absolute Hd

Rising User
Apr 22, 2016
YouTube
i have posted a ticket like 3 times and no solution they just keep saying we have accepted you and will pass your invitation to the invite team and then i waited for around 3 to 4 weeks and still waiting

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
i have posted a ticket like 3 times and no solution they just keep saying we have accepted you and will pass your invitation to the invite team and then i waited for around 3 to 4 weeks and still waiting

The invite should show up here https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U if it is still not there post the ID of the ticket support last responded to you.

Upvote 0