Official No invitation ("learn more button" hasn't shown up)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accept your invite. Each channel is manually reviewed before being accepted. If it has been longer than 3 working days (Monday to Friday) and have still not received the "learn more button" invitation on your Youtube Dashboard, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal to create a ticket. More information on how to contact via the ticket system can be found here

To join the network you must have:
  • At least 1 video public
  • Not uploading any copyrighted content
  • Fan funding turned off
Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.

Date Last Updated: 10th January 2017

Last edited:

Taylor Hoffman

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
As the invite team don't work during the weekend it is probably being processed. I'm not sure what the protocol for support is when they transfer your issue over to invitation, I'll check on it. I agree it would be helpful to get an update on it or the estimated time. If you can wait another 48 hours, see if the invite comes though. If you still don't have anything let me know.

Nothing for today. 24 hours remain.

Upvote 0

Taylor Hoffman

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
As the invite team don't work during the weekend it is probably being processed. I'm not sure what the protocol for support is when they transfer your issue over to invitation, I'll check on it. I agree it would be helpful to get an update on it or the estimated time. If you can wait another 48 hours, see if the invite comes though. If you still don't have anything let me know.

The Good News is I finally got an email from you guys. Sent an email back and lets see what happens.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I was told that I was removed because I have no videos but I do...
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrCyanGaming/videos
Can someone help me out?

It looks like it was because you were inactive for over a year, contact support and they will be able to get you back in.

im waiting for 3 days now, nothing on my dashboard, also sent support ticket 2-3 days ago, but no answer yet.
At the moment there is a backlog of invites and support tickets, it may take up to a week to get your channel partnered.

Upvote 0

Saturni88

New User
Jul 3, 2016
YouTube
I've sent everything needed days ago and start it on the 2nd and i've gotten a response back from the support and i responded back with in mins and no answer after words

Upvote 0

xTw Gamers

New User
Jun 13, 2016
Hello Sir
My Case ID Is: 154012

Wrongly I Click On Reject button, I respectfully request that Resend Me The Invitations Again.
I'm Waiting For To days..

Thanks....

Upvote 0
Hello guys! I have this message on my Freedom! homepage, and I can access to my Freedom! dashboard now but I can't see any "learn more" link or invite from Freedom! anywhere in my in my YouTube dashboard. Is it normal?

You have now been fully accepted. Please check your email for more instructions on how to accept our YouTube partnership.
You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Hello guys! I have this message on my Freedom! homepage, and I can access to my Freedom! dashboard now but I can't see any "learn more" link or invite from Freedom! anywhere in my in my YouTube dashboard. Is it normal?

You have now been fully accepted. Please check your email for more instructions on how to accept our YouTube partnership.
You are missing out on potential revenue. One or more of your channels in your Freedom! account is not yet partnered with YouTube. Before we can pay you, please see your YouTube dashboard and click "Learn More" just like in this video. Also, be sure to follow this to monetize all your videos quickly.

Yes it can take a few days to show up, if it hasn't shown up after 3 working days then contact support and they will be able to help you out

Upvote 0

Ursola Sabino

New User
Freedom! Member
Sep 10, 2016
Hi, good afternoon!
I received my invitation but when I click "learn more" button and do all the steps a message appears:
This resource is not available at the moment. Try again later.

It has past 3 days and this message still appears. Please can someone help me?

Upvote 0

YilberGamerYT

New User
Freedom! Member
Oct 4, 2016
hola tengo un problema con el parnet de freedom lo que pasa es que ya estoy con mi cuenta pero el mi perfil de freedom dice que mi canal esta bajo revision pero lleva asi como 4 dias no se que pasa ayuda lo que pasa es que yo era parnet antes de freedom y luego me sali para unirme a otra parnet pero nunca pude porque decia que mi canal ya estaba en uso luego me uni a freedom otra ves pero nunca me llego la vinculacion a mi canal de youtube nose que pasa por favor ayudenme. espero su Respuesta ATT:YilberGamerYT

Upvote 0

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
hola tengo un problema con el parnet de freedom lo que pasa es que ya estoy con mi cuenta pero el mi perfil de freedom dice que mi canal esta bajo revision pero lleva asi como 4 dias no se que pasa ayuda lo que pasa es que yo era parnet antes de freedom y luego me sali para unirme a otra parnet pero nunca pude porque decia que mi canal ya estaba en uso luego me uni a freedom otra ves pero nunca me llego la vinculacion a mi canal de youtube nose que pasa por favor ayudenme. espero su Respuesta ATT:YilberGamerYT
As explained to you in the chat earlier you will need to submit a ticket to our support team via the link below and they will be able to get the invite resent to you, as long as your Youtube account does not have any copyright issues or anything like that which would stop you joining the network

Como se explica a usted en el chat antes se tendrá que enviar un ticket a nuestro equipo de soporte a través del enlace a continuación y que será capaz de obtener la invitación sea enviar de nuevo, siempre y cuando su cuenta de Youtube no tiene ningún problema de derechos de autor o cualquier cosa como la que se le impida participar en la red

http://www.support.tm/

Upvote 0