Official No invitation ("learn more button" hasn't shown up)

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
A lot of people have been asking about the learn more button to accept your invite. Each channel is manually reviewed before being accepted. If it has been longer than 3 working days (Monday to Friday) and have still not received the "learn more button" invitation on your Youtube Dashboard, then it's a good idea to message the support team saying that you have not yet received your invite.

To contact the support team you will have to use the support portal to create a ticket. More information on how to contact via the ticket system can be found here

To join the network you must have:
  • At least 1 video public
  • Not uploading any copyrighted content
  • Fan funding turned off
Each channel is manually checked before being accepted into the network.

Date Last Updated: 10th January 2017

Last edited:

ShadowCactusGod

New User
May 15, 2016
YouTube
at first i was confused about me receiving my invitation to join but the next day i was able to get it

but in other news how do u get that subscribe button order your post i copied the URL and it didn't work

Upvote 0

TheBadAxeGamer

New User
Jun 5, 2016
My youtube channel is called The BadAxe Gamer and a wekk and a half ago i partnered with Freedom but never got my learn more button so i need help!

Upvote 0

DeathLives

NoX
Freedom! Member
Apr 4, 2014
Croatia
YouTube
GeorgeNoXGaming
I made a new channel and want to link it (the one below in my sig), i send a request to link in my Freedom Dashboard well over a week ago and also contacted freedom support. No response on ticket yet and no Learn More button shown. What gives?

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I made a new channel and want to link it (the one below in my sig), i send a request to link in my Freedom Dashboard well over a week ago and also contacted freedom support. No response on ticket yet and no Learn More button shown. What gives?

Were there any videos public when you requested the invite? Send me a private message with your ticket ID and I can look into it.

Upvote 0

Taylor Hoffman

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Just thought I mention this, I submitted a ticket and have waited for three days, I still do not have a partnership with freedom, and every time I click this button to partner with you guys, it just redirects me to your home page. Is this some kind of joke?

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
Just thought I mention this, I submitted a ticket and have waited for three days, I still do not have a partnership with freedom, and every time I click this button to partner with you guys, it just redirects me to your home page. Is this some kind of joke?

Your invite should show up on this page https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U have you received an email from Freedom yet?

Upvote 0

Taylor Hoffman

Rising User
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Your invite should show up on this page https://www.youtube.com/dashboard?o=U have you received an email from Freedom yet?

I have, and it's been longer than it should have been. I have an email from you guys saying my application was accepted on July 1. It is July 5th, and I had no invitation at all. I sent a ticket July 2 and July 3. Still nothing.

The Freedom! Support team failed to contact me about anything, whether they were working on it or accepted my tickets. Sorry for the pure frustration, but your support team failed to even reply back within the 48 hour guaranteed time and I have not received any help for the problem I've been facing.

I would be willing to wait a bit longer if you are able to fix the issue, or my application got overlooked... nothing has been working and I'm about to give up with being partnered with Freedom! and decide to look else where.

Upvote 0

Koala_Steamed

Mythic User
I have, and it's been longer than it should have been. I have an email from you guys saying my application was accepted on July 1. It is July 5th, and I had no invitation at all. I sent a ticket July 2 and July 3. Still nothing.

The Freedom! Support team failed to contact me about anything, whether they were working on it or accepted my tickets. Sorry for the pure frustration, but your support team failed to even reply back within the 48 hour guaranteed time and I have not received any help for the problem I've been facing.

I would be willing to wait a bit longer if you are able to fix the issue, or my application got overlooked... nothing has been working and I'm about to give up with being partnered with Freedom! and decide to look else where.

As the invite team don't work during the weekend it is probably being processed. I'm not sure what the protocol for support is when they transfer your issue over to invitation, I'll check on it. I agree it would be helpful to get an update on it or the estimated time. If you can wait another 48 hours, see if the invite comes though. If you still don't have anything let me know.

Upvote 0