PC OFFICIAL: PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS Collaboration Project

Caz

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Nov 1, 2017
YouTube
mrjuantamad

What up Freedom! Fam?

We are strongly considering setting up a scheduled time wherein Freedom! partners and staff can meet up and kick some a** in PUBG!! Please let me know your thoughts and if you would be interested some "Winner Winner Chicken Dinners".
--- excerpt from a Steam Community post of Mike Pyke, Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services & Community

That being said, if you're looking to add this game to your channel's content, or just simply looking to play PUBG with other Freedom! partners, or even the staff, don't hesitate to let us know. Like what Mike said, we can setup a schedule, record our games, and we can even stream it via the MGN channel or it could even be in Freedom! Central. It might as well be the most intense way of promoting your channel! If this gets big, we might have to add something to this project to make even more rewarding, if you know what I mean. ;););)

Here's how we can make this possible:
  • Be sure to own the game (duh).
  • Post your details here (i.e. Steam ID, PUBG ID, Discord ID, preferred schedule & server)
Now that we have that out of the way, let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or even just comments about this thing we're planning. I'll be here all day. ;)

Reactions: User.123120

ODI

Jan 18, 2016
YouTube
ODIYT

What up Freedom! Fam?

That being said, if you're looking to add this game to your channel's content, or just simply looking to play PUBG with other Freedom! partners, or even the staff, don't hesitate to let us know. Like what Mike said, we can setup a schedule, record our games, and we can even stream it via the MGN channel or it could even be in Freedom! Central. It might as well be the most intense way of promoting your channel! If this gets big, we might have to add something to this project to make even more rewarding, if you know what I mean. ;););)

• Post your details here (i.e. Steam ID, PUBG ID, Discord ID, preferred schedule & server)
Now that we have that out of the way, let me know if you have any questions, suggestions or even just comments about this thing we're planning. I'll be here all day. ;)
are you playing on European servers?

M_P_1

MCN Freedom! Global Head of Creator Services
Aug 31, 2016
Manila, Philippines

What up Freedom! Fam?

Alright fam.. Beefunit (Steam Id) is here.. hit me up for some amazing PUBG action. Just ask Jord how we roll..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk