HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey guys,

So, I've been uploading to Youtube for a while now and noticed as of late that my views have been a little low, which is fine. My honest intention for my channel is to provide entertainment to everyone and get them to smile even if it's just one person. But on several of occasions people have asked how I don't have more subs than I already do, or that I deserve more. I'm very humbled at people saying that and it tells me that I'm doing something right, but I feel the way I'm trying to spread my content out there is not helping me gain anything. I've tried Google +, Reddit, Freedom forums, Discord, Twitter, Facebook and Facebook groups, and many more. Seriously I use a ton of resources when sharing videos.
In addition I also make sure i have proper SEO's when it comes to the videos that way they are better when people search for them.

What are your ways to spread your content and has it worked?
Would anyone be willing to check out the channel and let me know your first off thoughts?
This way I can get different minds telling me what attracts them to a channel.

Thank you so much and your input is truly appreciated.
HPH_Potion_2.png

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
I wish I could help you but I am in the same boat at the moment and also looking what works. if I find anything I will share it of course but right now I have no solution

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Hey man just took a look at your channel and i think your problem is your titles for one they dont really say click me or your missing out kind of thingand i can see on your hand of fate 2 thumbnail its pretty dull in my opinion that thumbnail will just blend togeater with all the other ones that are like that, youneed to make it pop of the page, your best platform to get people to you is in fact youtube itself sure you can share everywhere else as well to get a few clicks here and there, but your main focus needs to be youtube thats where your wanting to get noticed,

best way for a thumbnail is to look up the game your doing so hand of fate for this example, have the hand of hate searched up in youtube so you can see all the thumbnails people are using scroll thou the page

stay on that page as your making your thumbnail and dont stop making the thumbnail till you no for a fact that yours looks better than whats already on there, thats a trick to deal with thumbnails, titles can be easy and hard to do but you wanna try stand out on that as well

your hand of fate 2 - the fool title tells me nothing who is the fool what is the fool why is it a fool i have no idea name it in your title (example.... Hand Of Fate - I Am A Big Fool)

and also to help you along you need to make your thumbnail your title video description and your video tags work together. to help youtube promote your video, i think your not being found due to the fact your not making the meta data work in your favour i no how hard it is to do that even i runinto problems with it with a lot of games and series i do, but this is the best way to spread your channel and thats thou youtube and having youtube promote the **** out of your videos, then once your happy with the meta data then use twitter and facebook ect ect, if its a playthrough be sure to put #playthough (ect ect) in when sharing to twitter and facebook

i can only hope this works man, but i have found that the best way is to get youtube working on your side as much as you can

Reactions: HealPleaseHeal

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
Hey man just took a look at your channel and i think your problem is your titles for one they dont really say click me or your missing out kind of thingand i can see on your hand of fate 2 thumbnail its pretty dull in my opinion that thumbnail will just blend togeater with all the other ones that are like that, youneed to make it pop of the page, your best platform to get people to you is in fact youtube itself sure you can share everywhere else as well to get a few clicks here and there, but your main focus needs to be youtube thats where your wanting to get noticed,

best way for a thumbnail is to look up the game your doing so hand of fate for this example, have the hand of hate searched up in youtube so you can see all the thumbnails people are using scroll thou the page

stay on that page as your making your thumbnail and dont stop making the thumbnail till you no for a fact that yours looks better than whats already on there, thats a trick to deal with thumbnails, titles can be easy and hard to do but you wanna try stand out on that as well

your hand of fate 2 - the fool title tells me nothing who is the fool what is the fool why is it a fool i have no idea name it in your title (example.... Hand Of Fate - I Am A Big Fool)

and also to help you along you need to make your thumbnail your title video description and your video tags work together. to help youtube promote your video, i think your not being found due to the fact your not making the meta data work in your favour i no how hard it is to do that even i runinto problems with it with a lot of games and series i do, but this is the best way to spread your channel and thats thou youtube and having youtube promote the **** out of your videos, then once your happy with the meta data then use twitter and facebook ect ect, if its a playthrough be sure to put #playthough (ect ect) in when sharing to twitter and facebook

i can only hope this works man, but i have found that the best way is to get youtube working on your side as much as you can
Thank you man. That helps a lot and I will for sure work on that. I appreciate the time you put into this post. Thank you sir.

Reactions: Scalperhero

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Thank you man. That helps a lot and I will for sure work on that. I appreciate the time you put into this post. Thank you sir.
im just happy to help if im able to man i have to say tho your commentary is really good, i think i have got some compertision on my hands with you :p feel free to ask me if you need help with anything and if im able to mate then i will try my best

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
im just happy to help if im able to man i have to say tho your commentary is really good, i think i have got some compertision on my hands with you :p feel free to ask me if you need help with anything and if im able to mate then i will try my best
Based on your help, I did change out the title and thumbnail for the Hand of Fate 2 gameplay, and I'll try and keep it consistent as I move along. It's just stuff like that that doesn't always get clarified and having other channels provide their input just helps out a lot and brings to light stuff that I haven't even considered yet. So thank you again.

Scalperhero

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Based on your help, I did change out the title and thumbnail for the Hand of Fate 2 gameplay, and I'll try and keep it consistent as I move along. It's just stuff like that that doesn't always get clarified and having other channels provide their input just helps out a lot and brings to light stuff that I haven't even considered yet. So thank you again.
happy to help mate, just another tip, make sure your text style in all your thumbnails are the same doing that helps people to know that its one of your videos it acts like a identifier

East Lantic

Freedom! Member
Jan 6, 2016
Error 404 - User not found
YouTube
Hello there i like the effort you put into your youtube channel. The thing you do the most are series, like part 1 part 2 part 3 etc. It's a great way to keep people sticking to your channel, but would you click a video that's on part 2 or higher? I wouldn't, and people won't catch up on these video's, maybe if they see part 3, they will go back and catch up from part 1, but they would only do that if they know you. And if its already part 5+ people won't click anymore. Only if you're a well known youtuber. That's what i think

riganthor

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Mar 10, 2015
YouTube
Riganthor
maybe youtube rolled out another update without telling us what it exactly does or you have joined the blacklisted channels. there are several channels whom have their content perma blacklisted which means your content gets automatically shoved to the bottom of youtube no matter what the content is

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal
maybe youtube rolled out another update without telling us what it exactly does or you have joined the blacklisted channels. there are several channels whom have their content perma blacklisted which means your content gets automatically shoved to the bottom of youtube no matter what the content is
It's very possible, as I've talked to others experiencing similar issues.