Film/Animation Old member revisiting, many changes!

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Hi guys, I'm not new but it's been awhile since I've been on this site and had long breaks from youtube. This site looks completely different with many more members to yet to meet compared to last time I was on here!
Does anyone know the ranking system or how long the members been on the site if it reads rising star/ renowed user mean next to the name?

I do a range of things as such as art and product unboxings, have not posted vlogs for a year with that vloging channel pretty much dead due to covid XD
Within the time I got a masters in animation, If any of you also do animation, product reviews don't hesitate to drop them in the comments I'd love to view them!
if anyone's looking for a voice actor don't hesitate to comment below or PM me :)

LW

Community Manager
Administrator
Freedom! Member
Apr 2, 2016
Vienna, Austria
twitter.com
YouTube
lw_001
Welcome back, great to see you again!

A lot has changed indeed, let us know if you want anything changed or improved ;)

The user titles are based on your post count, the first couple are:

New User: 0 Posts
Rising User: 10 Posts
Active Member: 50 Posts (This is needed for things like adding live stream channels or promoting your content)
Respected User: 100 Posts
Well-Known User: 250 Posts
Renowned User: 500 Posts
Distinguished User: 1000 Posts

Some people have custom ones from when you could buy them with credits or from when they were staff (Moderators and up can set custom titles)

Deathlake

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2017
YouTube
suki42deathlake
Welcome back, great to see you again!

A lot has changed indeed, let us know if you want anything changed or improved ;)

The user titles are based on your post count, the first couple are:

New User: 0 Posts
Rising User: 10 Posts
Active Member: 50 Posts (This is needed for things like adding live stream channels or promoting your content)
Respected User: 100 Posts
Well-Known User: 250 Posts
Renowned User: 500 Posts
Distinguished User: 1000 Posts

Some people have custom ones from when you could buy them with credits or from when they were staff (Moderators and up can set custom titles)
Thank you! think It'll take a while to get used to again. Noticed your shiny new / old admin and community manager badge, congratz! how long have you been an admin? (just being nosey XD)