Review4Review One 2 Switch Party game of the Year and Night

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Have updated my in video look a bit. Have tried to get rid of the shadow in the background as suggested by Freedom Partner: Doodleysvs on the channel so I changed lighting and position of myself to help with that, also suggested by him was to use mic which I have also added but for this video I forgot to turn up the volume some so it may be low for you so may need to turn up a bit but the sound quality is better.

And also suggested by Freedom Partner: Koala_steamed I have shortened the video length not as low as 5 minutes but I am getting there its just sometimes I just start talking to no end (working on it lol). But I think length is better. Will adjust accordingly. Also suggested making words bigger printing but I am still figuring out ways to make the words bigger dont have a printer, so will try other means I just havent come up with ideas just yet. In the mean time I just left my Nephews drawing of Anime on one board. Koala also suggetsed I not just show my back sho I have also shown my face though at times on and or throught certain videos I will only be shwoing my back to keep the theme of the channel in play.

In this video I didnt realize my wall was a bit messed up so Green Screen is a bit off. So no worries on that I will fix for next videos.

Any other suggestions on improvement will be thanked. I will have to do a video thanking all who help out as it good to get feedback.

TheMLGenies

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nov 18, 2016
YouTube
TheMLGenies
Quick tip on improving your green screen, if you're using a program like Sony Vegas or the Adobe suite you can use the mask function on the green screen effect to select a specific part of your screen (the drawing on the left) and make that bit normal. Your video was interesting though and I can tell you put a lot of effort into what you're saying. Good video man.

How's my channel?

TimeOut Corner

Freedom! Member
Jan 10, 2015
YouTube
Thanks for the tips I will try that out, and I will be checking out your channel as well.[DOUBLEPOST=1487219131][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quick tip on improving your green screen, if you're using a program like Sony Vegas or the Adobe suite you can use the mask function on the green screen effect to select a specific part of your screen (the drawing on the left) and make that bit normal. Your video was interesting though and I can tell you put a lot of effort into what you're saying. Good video man.

How's my channel?
Liking the characters you got on your channel representing the people who are part of the channel. Good logo pretty good overall channel. Its also good that you change up your thumbnails for your videos.

Last edited: