Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube

Hey freedom!
The free to play game Paladins is soon coming to Consle. I currently have multiple keys Avaliable to give away for Xbox! It's still in the testing stage of development so there will be some bugs.
Please note that at this stage an Xbox live gold subscription is required to play the game in multiplayer.
----------------------------------
Paladins is set in a vibrant fantasy world and features a diverse cast of Champions ranging from sharpshooting humans to mech-riding goblins, mystical elves, jetpack-clad dragons, and bomb golems. Each Champion brings a unique set of abilities to the battlefield and new Champions are regularly added to Paladins, keeping the game exciting.
----------------------------------

To enter/win:
  • Comment Below: What do you like about free to play games? (I'm looking for answers other then 'there free')
  • Comment Below: What do you like best about the freedom forums?
If you win you will recieve a message in your conversations. If you do not reply to that message within a week I will be picking someone else.

Requiriments:
  • Have Xbox (I will ask for your gamertag in the conversation for verification)
  • Love Games like Paladins
  • Be a FULL FREEDOM FORUM MEMBER

All the best!

Showcase One

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Jan 12, 2016
Australia
tldr.tk
YouTube
Ive played this game on the PC and its really fun

Great! If you wish to enter the giveaway please follow the instructions above![DOUBLEPOST=1492550963][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey guys!
This giveaway can't go on forever so I'm going to be closing it soon! If you have Xbox and want Paladins be sure to enter otherwise I'm going to be dropping these keys randomly on discord servers.

Last edited:
Reactions: CyberPhython

Sellab Ahmadzai

New User
Freedom! Member
Jul 11, 2016
What i like about the like best about the freedom forums is, it the best place to meet new people and have fun and make new friends.

What i like about free to play game the are good and the are ease to get and some time they are the best like TF2.
I love TF2 BTW

Phalguna.G

New User
Freedom! Member
Apr 30, 2015
i love free to play games. they were once my only source of entertainment before. they are great when there is a good storyline and keeps a gamer hooked. i have an xbox account, basically the windows xbox games is what i play. right now the best thing about the forums is that i am new here and very much excited about things. i just saw the collaborations option and i can be sure this is great

Status
Not open for further replies.