Surviv0r

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 22, 2014
Finland
YouTube
PC will always be ahead of console as far as features and specifications go. There is no arguing that. I used to be a console gamer for about 10 years until I transferred to PC end of 2014. One thing I miss about consoles is the exclusives, but other than that, I am 100% happy with my PC.

zeke morgan

Mythic User
Freedom! Member
Dec 8, 2015
YouTube
I would say PC would always out perform consoles, but then again I am a console gamer and very rarely play games on PC anymore

Vigilant

Aug 24, 2017
YouTube
TheVigilantYT
well... pc is nice, but having a tv is awsome... its kinda of hard pick TBH.
You can hookup your PC to the TV.

The thing with PC is that they get innovation for their hardware every year with new cards and processors plus optimizations via drivers and such (new engines, directx/vulkan) and console just simply can't do that at this point in time.

DanbroUK

Freedom! Member
Jan 30, 2015
YouTube
Love my PC always hook it up to the TV when a good game comes out its cool they are bringing exclusives like Halo and Gears to PC. Makes my life easier as no longer have a Xbox. Hopefully Playstation will follow them too. If i can play them all in one place will be cool and cross play with everyone on other platforms would be amazing. The future is looking bright for gaming

KnightHunter Studios

Creating films since 2011
Freedom! Member
Jul 30, 2014
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
As a group who originally made our machinimas on console and recently moved over to PC to enhance the movie-making abilities of GTA V, we can definitely say that PC is just superior, in terms of specification and overall output of quality (depending on the PC you get of course). However, nothing beats relaxing and chilling on a console every now and then! It's all subjective!

Pyromane

New User
Nov 8, 2020
YouTube
What you will think be better in 5 years PC Gaming or Console Gaming?
I'm actually thinking of getting both pc and console. I never had a gaming pc so I wouldn't know which is best, if I had to say it would be pc because of the stuff you can put on there that you can't put on a console like cellphone apps for example, you can do whatever ed r you want on a pc, but on a console, it's pretty limited unless you hack it or something. I'm actually working on getting a gaming pc to use an android app that I have on my phone called Omlet arcade to multi stream pc games on my youtube twitch and Facebook accounts simultaneously all at the same time, I'm already doing that with my phone and the games I have on it, but not that long and it's at most 3 hours when my phone is on 5% and I have to shut off the stream